Placing STORE on HOLIDAY SETTINGS in ADVANCE? Can it be done?

Hi, I am wanting to place my store ON HOLIDAYS in advance, so I don't forget to actually do it on the day, but there doesn't seem to ba a START DATE option only a place to enter the Finish Date of holidays, so I am assuming if I was to do in advnace say for example today, the holidays settings would take effect from today, is that correct? If so, is there a way around this or do I just have to remember to do the day I am leaving for holidays?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No, you can't place your store on Holiday in advance.

You can add a custom message in your listing frame and/or your store billboard/description to let buyers know what day you will be closing. We usually close 3 days early to allow time for buyers to pay and have parcels posted.

If you're hiding your listings while you are closed they are hidden quickly but take up to 2 days to reappear once you re-open.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I don't have a store but I assume that is correct, effective immediately.

But what if you get a sale the evening before going away or that morning, it may pay to put the store in holiday mode at least the day before.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Put a note in your suitcase to remind you. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

No, you can't place your store on Holiday in advance.

You can add a custom message in your listing frame and/or your store billboard/description to let buyers know what day you will be closing. We usually close 3 days early to allow time for buyers to pay and have parcels posted.

If you're hiding your listings while you are closed they are hidden quickly but take up to 2 days to reappear once you re-open.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply