Problems with Fastway Couriers

barnett.australia.collection
Community Member
Delivery of items bought under the eBay banner is a vital part of the eBay experience for both buyer and seller – yet remains mostly out of the control of either. Is anyone else having problems with Fastway Couriers, or any other couriers? We have recently had a refusal to deliver to the designated address and the parcel was posted by the Fastway local agent only to end up at the post office who also refused to deliver requiring the receiver to go the PO, sign for the parcel and pick it up themselves. All this despite delivery being paid door to door.
Message 1 of 323
Latest reply
322 REPLIES 322

Re: Problems with Fastway Couriers

@tazzieterror wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

The west must be quiet tonight.

Nah tazzie, still alive and dangerous in SW WA. Just don't let me be misunderstood......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw7RTUEZMyg

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 301 of 323
Latest reply

Hello everyone,

Since this thread seemed to go a bit off-topic there have been a couple of posts removed, please keep the discussion to "Problems with Fastway Couriers"

Thanks!

Message 302 of 323
Latest reply

@kh-stanley1 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Since this thread seemed to go a bit off-topic there have been a couple of (pages of) posts removed, please keep the discussion to "Problems with Fastway Couriers"

Thanks!

Rubrication mine.

The problem with Fastway Couriers is...it's just such a polarising company, and the experience and service you receive depends very much on where you are and who is delivering to you. There's a degree of inconsistency that AP just doesn't seem to exhibit.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 303 of 323
Latest reply

@tazzieterror wrote:

The problem with Fastway Couriers is...it's just such a polarising company, and the experience and service you receive depends very much on where you are and who is delivering to you. There's a degree of inconsistency that AP just doesn't seem to exhibit.

I agree tazzie, on the whole they're definitely not the best except for a few areas or where they pass their parcels on to local couriers as said already.

Message 304 of 323
Latest reply

As I said in an earlier, now non existant post, my experiences have all been excellent. Others in my area have said the same. I guess we are one of very few areas that are doing the job properly. It would never see me sing their praises, as I know so many others around the country have had nothing but trouble, but I can only speak from my experiences. 

There was one time I wasn't home and they took the parcel back to the depot. No problem, it's only over the other side of town. I sent them a message that I would be over to collect it tomorrow. 20 minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and it was the driver with my parcel. 

Message 305 of 323
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I sent them a message that I would be over to collect it tomorrow. 20 minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and it was the driver with my parcel. 

I'll be betting the driver just wanted to have a cuppa with Norman huh ?

Message 306 of 323
Latest reply

You know, I never thought of that. Maybe you are right? He is a local celebrity after all. Remember he was in every newspaper around the country last year. That said, he wasn't an international celebrity like his cousin in Busso.

Message 307 of 323
Latest reply

Lockdown celebrity then?

Message 308 of 323
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Lockdown celebrity then?

Knockdown more like Dave.

Message 309 of 323
Latest reply

No lockdown here. They go up to the vacant block to graze and nearly cause accidents when people do a double take. No social distancing either. I have seen a few Fastway vans go past and look, so maybe Padi was onto something. If only they'd stopped for an autograph. Could explain why they redelivered my parcel.

Message 310 of 323
Latest reply