Problems with Fastway Couriers

barnett.australia.collection
Community Member
Delivery of items bought under the eBay banner is a vital part of the eBay experience for both buyer and seller – yet remains mostly out of the control of either. Is anyone else having problems with Fastway Couriers, or any other couriers? We have recently had a refusal to deliver to the designated address and the parcel was posted by the Fastway local agent only to end up at the post office who also refused to deliver requiring the receiver to go the PO, sign for the parcel and pick it up themselves. All this despite delivery being paid door to door.
Message 1 of 323
Latest reply
322 REPLIES 322

I have to agree, Fastway are nothing but pleasant in my area, one time i just had created a label and the guy still came to pick it up not even 10mins after i did it. I also have his number and he texts me if he's running late or if there's any issues.
Message 311 of 323
Latest reply

28/7/2020 *********Still Waiting*********** This is from Sydney to Newcastle

Tracking Details

Processed at Sortation Facility
Your parcel is being sorted for delivery. We’ll update you when your parcel is on its way to the delivery destination.
Sydney
20/07/2020
11:23:25
Processed at Sortation Facility
Your parcel is being sorted for delivery. We’ll update you when your parcel is on its way to the delivery destination.
Sydney
17/07/2020
16:37:15
Consignment Information Submitted
Your shipping information has been submitted to Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers).
Sydney
17/07/2020
13:40:07

This is unacceptable.

Message 312 of 323
Latest reply

Have you tried calling them?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 313 of 323
Latest reply

no they are garbage, they are always late, NEVER on time, have poor contact options, cannot get through to the courier who actually has ur item. I am one week overdue and STILL Waiting. TRASH company
Message 314 of 323
Latest reply

i agree theyre hopeless.

How do they lose an item within a few hours? Going a few suburbs from granville to punchbowl?

Tracking says with local courier ready  for delivery, then all of a sudden changes to we are unable to deliver

Didnt hear from them at all and contacted them after 5 days. All ive gotten since is delays and throwoffs. After 2 weeks they tell me to contact the sender and have them contact us.

Now the seller isnt answering any messages. Worst purchase ever.

• 27 Jul 2020
  • 5:48pm
  • Unfortunately we were unable to deliver your parcel. We are currently assessing the issue and will be in contact with either the sender or receiver in the next day.
  • Sydney
  • 27 Jul 2020
  • 11:58am
  • Your parcel is with your local courier and ready for delivery.
  • Sydney
  • 20 Jul 2020
  • 10:40pm
  • Your parcel is being sorted for delivery. We’ll update you when your parcel is on its way to the delivery destination.
  • Sydney
  • 20 Jul 2020
  • 3:52pm
  • Tracking number provided
Message 315 of 323
Latest reply

@denswear wrote:

i agree theyre hopeless.

How do they lose an item within a few hours? Going a few suburbs from granville to punchbowl?

Tracking says with local courier ready  for delivery, then all of a sudden changes to we are unable to deliver

Didnt hear from them at all and contacted them after 5 days. All ive gotten since is delays and throwoffs. After 2 weeks they tell me to contact the sender and have them contact us.

Now the seller isnt answering any messages. Worst purchase ever.

Can you open an item not received dispute - that might get a response

Message 316 of 323
Latest reply

hi, well im going to try if they dont respond to one more meassge.

There isnt much point though is there if they can provide a tracking number?

Message 317 of 323
Latest reply

by.huong
Community Member
Fastway have change their name to Aramex Australia.
they were terrible as fastway and are just as bad as Aramex.
Changing names does mean there service has improved.
I have been wait in a EBay delivery for almost 3 weeks it was sent to fastway on the 27/07 for delivery.
Message 318 of 323
Latest reply

@by.huong wrote:
Fastway have change their name to Aramex Australia.
they were terrible as fastway and are just as bad as Aramex.
Changing names does mean there service has improved.
I have been wait in a EBay delivery for almost 3 weeks it was sent to fastway on the 27/07 for delivery.

"In January 2016, Fastway Couriers, a New Zealand-based courier service with operations in New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Ireland announced that it had been acquired by Aramex."

Not exactly news.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 319 of 323
Latest reply

Hi everybody are yous eBay quite a bit for my parcels and thing and 8 times Outta 10 it's with fastaway unfortunately I have nothing nice to say about this company it's because 7 times Outta 10 the parcel is extremely late damaged or is simply lost I am so surprised the ACCC hasn't shut them down for malpractice

Message 320 of 323
Latest reply