Promotion - CLOSE, RELIST & SAVE 50%

I don't have any unpaid item cases at present, but here is the link to the details and to accept the promotion:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2725

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

That is bizarre!! What on earth is it about? To be eligible you have to close an unpaid item case...... (and only under invitation of course) What is the message to sellers? That we mustn't complain about unpaid items?

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Nah, I think it's eBay implying they feel sorry for you. "Oh you poor, poor thing. You've been traumatised by having to open and close an unpaid item dspute, here, have some chocolate". Pffft

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

You could be right tippy. I,m often a bit too optimistic in life and see the good in everyone. ( one of my faults I know LOL ).

I wonder if it is not a genuine attempt by ebay to educate smaller sellers on the unpaid item dispute process and to encourage them to use it. It could be that " unpaid items " is one of the big gripes sellers complain about in surveys etc. and ebay is actually trying to get sellers to use the processes that are in place.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I am not a seller but it seems pretty straight forward to me.  To compensate a seller for an unpaid item they are offering discounted FVs on three items that you list during the promotion period.

To me, that is encouraging sellers to use the Unpaid Item dispute....there is something in it for them.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

If only they gave it to all of us who just had non-paying buyers.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

That would probably cost them too much.....and make them admit that non payers are a real problem.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I got it just after Christmas. And I didn't have to close any cases to be eligible.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

The promo also states it's only for store owners.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

NPB's have been thiick on the ground this month.

I've been averaging about one a week (really slow) and several more at a few days.

Only had one in Dec that actually went right down the plug hole but I've just advised a current NPer that things could look grim after Sunday.

I do know I'm getting a bit sick of rounding up all the delinquents though!

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply