Re postage where has the option for 500 g ebay bag & 3kg bag gone?

Hi where has the option for ebay bags disapered too? None of the option given suit my parcels any clues?

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Re postage where has the option for 500 g ebay bag & 3kg bag gone?

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Then Amazon must be using StarTrack.....they are owned by Australia Post and are the only courier who can deliver to PO boxes and Parcel Lockers.

So i guess that means we are paying extra to allow AP to heavily discount to Amazon through their StarTrack operation.

How does it feel to be used and abused by a Govt owned "private" business entity?

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

According to their current TV ad, Amazon use their own dedicated (left-hand drive) vehicles.

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

If that is the case then Amazon must be forking out the huge surcharge ($16 when I last looked) to deliver to PO boxes.

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

It's obviously the American ad, with a .com.au overlay at the end.

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

what a racket.. fees to paypal..fees to ebay..now fees to australia post...all money going to these outfits who are pure & simple theives...go to hell ebay im done with you!

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

Maybe Amazon has a special deal with AP.
Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

@knewdoors wrote:

what a racket.. fees to paypal..fees to ebay..now fees to australia post...all money going to these outfits who are pure & simple theives...go to hell ebay im done with you!

I would love to know where you can get postage without paying for it. I'm sure I'm not alone, so please enlighten us.

As for the rest, presumably you don't sell at a loss. Why would you expect eBay, Paypal or AP, or a courier, to provide their services for free.

If you think Gumtree or Facebook don't get a monetary gain from you using them, try entering the 21st century.

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply