Relisting Unsold items in bulk

How do I relist the items in my Unsold list in bulk? Doing one at a time has got whiskers on it. I assume I can do it from the new Seller Hub? If so, how do I get there? I have searched for a link to the Seller Hub, but they must have hidden it well.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

I've got three books listed on another ID and I had the publication date problem too. One of the others wanted to auto fill in details and I can't remember how I fixed it, but I'm really glad I don't sell books!

As a rule, I have very few problems with bulk relisting. Occasionally something will relist but will show in unsold as well, and of course it won't relist "because I've chosen to auto relist it".
Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Blame an Aussie Reseller. They seem to have got in first with the catalogue and almost everything they list is under 'textbooks'. Just lazy I guess.

I untick the pre-fill catalogue button on those. I had one mmpb that came up as 'antiquarian and collectible' no matter what I did. I ended up pulling the ISBN out of that one.

Don't try selling 70s paperbacks - 10% of those will come up as audiobooks.

That particular seller is one who gives the rest of us a bad name.

I think dropshipping is their modus operandi too (probably out of UK)

The laziness accusation though, I would have to lay at eBay's feet.

They want structured data and they already have a not too bad database (with a few glaring exceptions).

Why on earth can't they extract that data?

Why must we re-enter item specifics which are already present in the catalogue?

Why do they (eBay) not refer to the pubishers categorization (again, within the same catalogue data)?

Why do eBay not provide links to report incorrect data?

eBay want structured data to satisfy Google in the main, but what sort of penalty do you think they will incur when it is finally realized that the catalogue data is incorrect?

Surely it would not cost the earth to have a team responsible for vetting catalogue data baed on seller feedback?

I suppose that fits with the programme of knee-jerk reactions and releas of buggy updates.

Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

So here we are 3 months later, and I am back to where I started. It seems that there is no longer any way of relisting in bulk. Either from the Unsold list, or from the Unsold section of All Selling. Is there somewhere else Ebay have hidden this, or do I really have to relist every one individually?

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

So no-one else is having the same problem of trying to relist in bulk? Or at least has not found a way of doing so? Looks like I am stuck doing each one individually.

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

Tick the items you want to relist in your unsold list.

That should give you a list of items.

You can make bulk edits from there or just relist them.

At least that's the way it used to work.

I do mine individually these days to make sure that eBay hasn't changed things. But I only have about 20 a day going through, so it is manageable.

My sympathies. I know how frustrating it is to get no answers in a whole 1 and a half hours, especially at going-to-work time on a weekday.

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

@davewil1964wrote:

Tick the items you want to relist in your unsold list.

That should give you a list of items.

You can make bulk edits from there* or just relist them.

At least that's the way it used to work.

I do mine individually these days to make sure that eBay hasn't changed things. But I only have about 20 a day going through, so it is manageable.

My sympathies. I know how frustrating it is to get no answers in a whole 1 and a half hours**, especially at going-to-work time on a weekday.

*No I can't, hence my question here. Three months ago, it was possible from the list of Unsolds in the All Selling tab, which at the time was a change from the usual way of being able to do it from the Unsold tab. But ebay have changed it yet again, and now there is no longer a Relist button, just a Delete button.

** It was a day, not one and a half hours.

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

So it was. Sorry.

In my 'My Selling - Unsold' I still have a relist button, which takes me to the bulk relist page, so I have no idea or suggestion as to why you don't have it.

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

In my unsold items list - there is an option at the top to go to sellers hub.

I haven't got any at the moment to show you, but if not solved I will paste it when I do.

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

Success!!! Seems I had somehow switched away from the Classic Site layout - no idea how that happened but since switching back, it means that the relist button has reappeared in the All Selling>Unsold list.

Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

OMG!  are you using a phone?

Any wonder no-one could help you

Message 20 of 24
Latest reply