Relisting Unsold items in bulk

How do I relist the items in my Unsold list in bulk? Doing one at a time has got whiskers on it. I assume I can do it from the new Seller Hub? If so, how do I get there? I have searched for a link to the Seller Hub, but they must have hidden it well.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you use the standard selling page like I do, click on All Selling and Unsold will be down the bottom. You can still bulk relist from there.

Their new unsold page is completely useless as far as I'm concerned and I never use it all now.

Edit:  I don't use seller hub, just the old basic system.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

You can do it though selling manager.

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

I don't use Selling Manager.

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

If you use the standard selling page like I do, click on All Selling and Unsold will be down the bottom. You can still bulk relist from there.

Their new unsold page is completely useless as far as I'm concerned and I never use it all now.

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

Go to unsold items,  check the boxes to left of items you want to relist.  Go to top (above List) select relist.   New page appears and you can then submit all,  or  edit listings in bulk or seperately prior to submitting.

At first I did not like the new seller hub,  pros and cons in new and old.

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:

Thank you - now why did they have to go and hide it like that?

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

Simple answer to your question - because they like to make as much work as possible for sellers. I feel like I've reinvented the wheel a dozen times or so in the last three or four years on ebay. I just finish one lot of editing and they change something else and I have to do it all over again. I could better spend my time doing more listings!

I was doing them singly until I re-read a friend's email and the penny dropped about still being able to do them in bulk from the Unsold section on the All Selling page. It's still a pain but it's a whole lot better than doing them one at a time!!

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:

Simple answer to your question - because they like to make as much work as possible for sellers. I feel like I've reinvented the wheel a dozen times or so in the last three or four years on ebay. I just finish one lot of editing and they change something else and I have to do it all over again. I could better spend my time doing more listings!

I was doing them singly until I re-read a friend's email and the penny dropped about still being able to do them in bulk from the Unsold section on the All Selling page. It's still a pain but it's a whole lot better than doing them one at a time!!

That's only if you don't run into the bulk editors warnings, errors and need to do individual edits.

I just did 9 (automation rule failure) and there were a few with insecure links (from Selling Manager Pro - eBays own links) so after a quick bulk edit of that I moved on to the next thing.

Warning - item details - books with 1st Edition selected were bounced for using 2 words.

So I used their dropdown dialogue and selected "1st Edition" and the problem went away lol.

While I was in there I fixed up a few publication dates that were well into the distant future like 20080000 (I must be silly bugger to get that wrong mustn't I?

There was not much I could do about the reclessification of 4 or 5 of the books as textbooks.

I'm such a silly duffer for not knowing the subject matter of what I'm selliing but thank heavens eBay had my back:

Long Tan and Beyond a 6 RAR history (the publisher and I both thought it was non-fiction history but eBay knows better - Textbook!

Busy Woman's Slow Cooker - nope, not a cookbook - it's really a Textbook (doesn't everyone know that?)

But the one that really made me almost choke was:

Maximum Security - tales of life behind bars ... and here the publisher and I were thinking it was only True Crime but eBay thoughtfully put us straight - it's a (no prizes for guessing) a Textbook.

And a couple of others I won't bore you with but you get the general idea (and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it).

All these books will now permanently appear in the wrong category (but atleast they'll be structured)

When you open the bulk editor, eBay takes control (in the name of site integrity and Data Structuring of course).

Thus transforming what should have been a simple and quick exercise into a laborious chore.

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

Blame an Aussie Reseller. They seem to have got in first with the catalogue and almost everything they list is under 'textbooks'. Just lazy I guess.

I untick the pre-fill catalogue button on those. I had one mmpb that came up as 'antiquarian and collectible' no matter what I did. I ended up pulling the ISBN out of that one.

Don't try selling 70s paperbacks - 10% of those will come up as audiobooks.

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

@dazzledayz wrote:

While I was in there I fixed up a few publication dates that were well into the distant future like 20080000 (I must be silly bugger to get that wrong mustn't I?

I had this happen too when I went in to revise a book and thought I must have been having an off day. Now I know it wasn't me!
Message 10 of 24
Latest reply