Sales Coupon/Voucher

Hello all,

Please excuse my total ignorance, but how do I set up a sales coupon for a buyer to present at checkout for discount?

many thanks,

Melina

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Sales Coupon/Voucher

You could do a partial refund if you want to discount by more than the postage amount. You'd have to wear the fees on any refund that's over and above the postage that you don't charge them but it sounds like it wouldn't be much anyway.

Recently I found a flaw after the customer had paid and I did a partial refund (before I posted the item) and I lost my fees on the refund but it was just a price I had to pay.
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Sales Coupon/Voucher

Thanks Ghostly One and Brer. You've given me enough now to handle it in a couple of ways, and you're right Brer, Its not a massive amount and the fees, if i refund, are not an issue.

like most I think, I'm just cautious about doing what is right in the eyes of eBay. I made a few mistakes early that put the stick of education at the seat of learning. I don't want any more. It might seem a simple thing, but not if I do IT wrong, or something wrong, doing IT. So I appreciate your help 🙂

Tks.

Meliba.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply