Seller - ENDLESS request of update some details on account

tifwo1914
Community Member

Hi ebay admin,

I have sold items last week, being informed that fund is on hold as account information is required to be updated. In which, I have updated as requested for more then ten times already. Still, the alarm message of "update some details on your account" is still popping with no reason of what information exactly is not accepted.

I am not expecting the fund to be hold due to this "update details", as I tried my best (like repeating upload driver id) already. I am entering my info honestly and not expected to be hold like this.

Please kindly advise on this.

Regards,

Tiffany

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You will need to contact eBay yourself

It is highly unlikely they will read your post as this is a member to member forum

I am not sure why you don't expect to be 'hold' even if not for the update details thing, 30 day holds apply to all new sellers, as you agreed to when you listed

When did you originally sign up for Managed Payments and be verified?

Have you uploaded everything correctly (all required items, clear photos in correct size and format) 

Does your name on everything match exactly (bank account, ID/ email account?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply.

I will have to double check with ebay then. Do you know in which way I can contact them in email?

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

It is pointless to email, as it is bot automated and not read by actual human staff

Plus, base level CS are not going to have a clue

You will most likely need a supervisor, and that may take a few tries 

But you would know better than anyone when you signed up to Managed Payments, when you were verified and if your name is exactly matching on everything required. Those are all things you were required to do before you sold anything 

eBay Help is at the top of every page, but only available in business hours

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Am I reading it right, your first 3 high value items were all sold to the same buyer.  Not sure but I would be worried if I am reading the situation right.  Open to being set straight

Even when you sort out the Managed Payments the funds will be on hold for 30 days.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Am I reading it right, your first 3 high value items were all sold to the same buyer.  Not sure but I would be worried if I am reading the situation right. 

My Spidey senses are also tingling.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

OMG.....type your problem to eBay>>>HELP at top of page>>>>have ALL info at hand....good luck!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply