Sellers : Gain A Voice

For Years eBay's Mantra has been ' We are a Platform - We are a Venue.

Not anymore.

Today it is a Fee Guzzling, Dictorial, Judgemental monster, totally lacking in any Integrity

We the Sellers are held to Ransom for the pitiful little Symbols & Icons they offer for complying with the 'Policies'.

For the most part we Sellers are dealing with our customers with Consideration & Integrity.

Our Feedback is Testament to this.

There is always going to be an element of dishonest traders as there is everywhere.

Most of whom will not & do not last long.

To Comply we are directed to offer 'Free Postage'.

This is not China - our Govt. does not offer this to encourage trade - we pay a hefty cost for Postage.

To offer 'Free Postage' when the cost is recouped in the sale is not only dishonest it is illegal.

eBay do not offer the honest option of 'Postage Included'.

This is Australia - in a lot of cases same day or 1 day posting is nigh on impossible to say nothing of being non cost effective.

A 30 day money back guarantee is boardering on the ridiculous for most of our items.

Then we come to August 20th & the 'Defect' System.

This system is so Flawed - so Lacking in Reason - it beggars belief.

For whatever reason these so called 'Defects' are given & no matter the outcome between buyer & seller the 'Defects' stand.

This is the only country in the world without the even playing field of mutual Feedback.

Ours is totally stacked for the Buyer.

Without Sellers there are no Buyers.

eBay has stated a buyer not happy with a transaction is not likely to return to the site.

What Rubbish.

We have all had experiences we would rather forget but purchase again & again.

My Lone Voice will be heard on 20th August & on 21st August & on 22nd August & on 23rd of August.

My holiday Settings will be turned on - my items not seen - eBay will receive no income from me for this time.

My hip pocket is willing to take the hit & I gain a voice.

IMAGINE if it were not a LONE VOICE.

Message 1 of 62
Latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Sellers : Gain A Voice

Scott ..........WHHHOOOHH !!! .............I didnt have time to read the full item description but admire your audacity....... I know I wouldnt be game to list an item like that.   

Message 61 of 62
Latest reply

Re: Sellers : Gain A Voice

I did read the lot! When I saw how long it was, I figured I would read a bit of it and then stop. 2 cups of tea and half an hour later, saw me reach the bottom! 

Might explain why eBay is refusing to budge on those sellers we have all reported for shill bidding......they just don't care! The seemed to and acted on the initial reports, but ever since most of those accounts became NARU, they refuse to act on the current account, or the other seller and any of their accounts. 

Message 62 of 62
Latest reply