Selling on Ebay

I sold on Ebay - often with help from the various promotions they offered to reduce the fees. I did OK and my record was 100% positive because I cared about the 'stuff' and I really cared about who was buying the 'stuff' - even to to point of forming trade relations with some ( which I think they discourage ). They have done the job really well to remove/disengage the little 'Mum & Pop' sellers and flooded the market with the Chinese sellers.

The re-arranged method of charges and fees just don't suit, and luckily the social media sites have grown - ALL local/NO postage ( with additional ebay fees attached to the cost of your 3kg satchel that you paid for...and that was only for the **bleep**ers who charged $200 for posting a 50g item) /buyer can check and OK item before purchase. It's brilliant.  Don't think I'll ever sell again, but will most likely buy sometime.💕

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Selling on Ebay

even to to point of forming trade relations with some ( which I think they discourage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you seem to allude to selling off site, you are probably one  of those, that ebays policy changes were targetting.

I assume you fell for all the misinformation, doom and gloom that was spread, regarding Managed Payments,

in which case if you have not signed on, it is irrelevant if you wish to sell or not.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply