Sending 1.2kg of goods to the same destination.....

Hello All,

Prior to the Austalia Post Parcel prices going up I use to utilize Clink and send to send my sales in Bx1 boxes (15kg limit) and would buy the boxes in bulk.

One of my regular customers wishes to purchase some items which comes to 1.2kg and will all fit in a Bx1 box but the postage comes to $18.75 to his destination with click and send. But what I do find suprising is that if I put that same Bx1 box inside a 3kg click and send satchel the postage cost drops down to $13.05 (or $11.70 with ebay 3kg Satchels) and if I go up to the 3kg Click and send flat rate Bx2 box the postage is only $15.40 (ebay Bx2 $11.70)

This is just an exercise to try and work out the cheapest way to send 1.2kg worth of goods to the buyers location and I know I haven't factored in the cost of the Bx boxes.

Just thought i would post this up as some unsuspecting ebay sellers may get caught out.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Sending 1.2kg of goods to the same destination.....

cq_tech
Community Member
I can only imagine that the price difference is due to boxes being cubed while satchels aren't.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Sending 1.2kg of goods to the same destination.....

Most Items a send I box them then place them into an eBay 3 kg satchel $11.70 with eBay labeling. I used to use C & S a lot as I could pay for the postage with paypal but now I cannot find that option. Therefore I am now using eBay Labels.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply