Sending contact details after Buyer purchased Items.

My Buyer has bought 2 items & wishes to pick up & make payment via "Cash only". Is it now safe to now advise her of my phone contact & address without being given a 7 day suspension? 

Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Sending contact details after Buyer purchased Items.

lynne, that's the way it's supposed to be but some sellers have done the same as you and been hit with a restriction by ebay.
Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

Thanks Lynne, but it's what Rabbit says that worries a lot, I think. We just don't know with any certainty.

It's an issue that could be tidied up by eBay so easily. And, you shouldn't have to contact them to find out. In any event all that does is put the enquirer in the loop. What about every other seller?

It may seem such a petty thing to them, but it's not to a seller trying to do what is right, when in the first place the seller doesn't know what is right, or worse, wrong!!

Melina. A bit titchetty today 😞

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

@illicit69 wrote:

My Buyer has bought 2 items & wishes to pick up & make payment via "Cash only". Is it now safe to now advise her of my phone contact & address without being given a 7 day suspension? 

Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Send your buyers all details they need

if eBay puts a restriction on your account, call them, ask for a supervisor and demand to remove it imediatelly as you are not doing anything wrong.  Do not forget to sound very angry and be loud. It it is their fault that they have resctricted your account so you have all rights to ask for a compensation for all the troubles they have caused you.

It is time to teach them a lesson and force them to pay for their ridiculous policy, bugs or any mistakes made. The same way they are trying to teach us.

I'd wish I knew  I could ask them for compensation when they restricted my account for 7 days for asking my buyer to provide a postcode for shipping cost.

I have seen it a few times for the last year that they more than happy to give $20-50 to keep it quit in cases when they are totally wrong.

Decoroo - Custom made wooden products
Message 23 of 23
Latest reply