Sending contact details after Buyer purchased Items.

My Buyer has bought 2 items & wishes to pick up & make payment via "Cash only". Is it now safe to now advise her of my phone contact & address without being given a 7 day suspension? 

Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Once a sale has happened then it is suppose to be ok to send info.

EDIT  Does her contact number show or you can do a request for details and that will give their number to call them.

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

Absolutely abominable that you need to ask. 

And here I am, a seller too, and I can't answer your question. Sorry!

its so ridiculous.

Melina.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Once a sale has taken place then it should be ok or they would not have the option to access their contact details via ebay

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

It's been sooo long since I requested a contact number for a Buyer...I've forgotten how to do it, would really appreciate your assistance. Cheers, Vanessa.

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

I read here once that if you take a photo of contact details, upload the photo and send details in the image. Pretty smart way to do it and no number etc is shown in the message. Details are in the image.
Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Usually through the 'advanced' button on the right hand side of the search button

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Thank you for your information very much appreciated; however the link you gave me only covers Items not yet bought. I will just have to "bite the bullet" & send her my contact details via a direct message. So much easier to contact potential Buyers 16 years ago.

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

No, the link is only if you have a recent transaction with the buyer  You cannot get details

of buyers if they have not bought.

You can request another member's contact information if you're involved in a recent transaction with them.

I would be very careful of direct messages asking for contact details.  

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

The client has already bought the items & I still have a warning from ebay about giving out contact information along with a whole lot of waffle about dealing with my attempting to sell off ebay.

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply