Sendle 250gram - Does it work for you?

Hi all 😃

Anytime i pick the Sendle 250gram parcel it just says that it can not gernerate or print or something.

But then if i click on the sendle parcel - Not the 25gram but the next one up - It works fine.

Question is:

Does the 250gram thing work for anyone or is it just me?

Maybe im missing something, but it will come up as an option when order is under 250gram but i wont let me get it when i click on "print"

Thanks all.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Sendle 250gram - Does it work for you?

I don't and won't use Sendle.

However, if eBay won't allow you to generate a label, maybe try Sendle?

A bit out there, admittedly.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply.

I honestly dont have any more issues with Sendle than i do with Aus Post.

Thanks again .

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

What about your buyers?

Specifically the ones, like me, who use PO Boxes.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

See link to sendle support.

Looks like the 250g service is only available if you use the  booked pick up service, also different coverage area than larger parcels

Sending 250g Parcels with eBay  – Sendle Support AU

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I have placed the body armour and helmet securely so await the usual "you should post a new thread' or the obligatory "I only use AP' comments. 

Given the recent AP price rises, I am reluctantly considering Sendle for the 250g parcels they offer. I have come across a few threads warning about doing this, but those were in the rollout of the service and wondering if there are any success stories in using the 250g option? I know that this probably varies from area to area, much like the Sendle service in general, but has anyone used this service with a degree of success, especially more recent experiences? 

I currently have a fair amount of stock that would suit the 250g option and with the economy and spending as it is, am looking at ways that might boost sales, but only if the service is reliable. 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I hope that helmet is on securely, for now.

Sendle is not a courier. 

They are a broker and will usually put your order in with Aramex (previously Fastway)

Most buyers that I know hit the back button when they see that service offered.

It's horrendously unreliable IMO

And yes, you should have started your own thread.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

For every poster that says "you should have started a new thread' there is another who posts 'do you know how to use the search function'. 

I think most know that Sendle is a broker only; it gets said every time there is a thread about them. In my experience of using Sendle, 99% of the parcels have been facilitated by Couriers Please with Aramex being used only for rural areas. 

If I were to use them, AP would still be an option from the postage options available to buyers. I am just wondering how reliable the 250g service is, given that it is a drop off only service in my area. I also wonder from those that use this service, how they manage parcels that are at Unit Block locations? 

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply