Sick and tired of Non payers!!!

Cat Mad I don't do much on ebay, but hell, I am SOO sick and tired of non payers!! Am REALLY over it. I had two people tell me their two/three year old accidentally purchased the goods (yeah??). One fellow said someone must have hijacked his ID, and the latest one swears he never made a bid. History shows he joined Ebay the same day he lodged the bid... And he lodged a different bid 3 times, as he was out bid twice!! Accidentally? - confirming bid SIX times is an accident? Hell I am sick of it!! Some buyers treat bidding as a joke, and the rules only support them! Can I stop people with a feedback score of 0 from bidding?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

you have the option, but it usually doesn't work as I still get buyers with zip feedback buying my stuff. You can also have instant payment so they have to pay right away or they can't buy it.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Go to your my ebay page and hover your mouse over account and from the drop down select

Site Preferences

The click on show to the right of Buyer requirements

Then click on EDIT and you can then put in place the blocks you want to stop members from buying from you.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

. I had two people tell me their two/three year old accidentally purchased the goods (yeah??).

Age 2 is a bit of a stretch but my grandchildren could easily place bids or buy at age 3 which is why my daughter never left the computer without logging out, still the buyer's responsibility and if they don't py up within 4 days open a dispute as you would with any other sale

One fellow said someone must have hijacked his ID

I love this one unfortunately only been able to use it once, email them and say you are so sorry their account was hi-jacked and as it appears they do not know how to deal with it you have informed ebay for them (actually do so)

and you are sure they will be in touch very soon to get their account back under their cantrol.

the latest one swears he never made a bid. History shows he joined Ebay the same day he lodged the bid... And he lodged a different bid 3 times, as he was out bid twice!! Accidentally? - confirming bid SIX times is an accident?

Same as first one, tell them sorry but you have been charged fees and you will need to go through the dispute process to get them back.

Add them all to your BBL and make sure your preferences are set to block anyone with more than one unpaid item strike from buying from you

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I hear you! and they don't even have the decency to respond to me at all most of the time to let me know they no longer want it. So rude! Use e bay appropriately or get off! E bay needs a policy for that!!!!

@misterforgetfulsbooks wrote:

you have the option, but it usually doesn't work as I still get buyers with zip feedback buying my stuff. You can also have instant payment so they have to pay right away or they can't buy it.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Very helpful resurrection of a dead thread

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Ebay needs to return 'negative feedback' for buyers!! there too many of these scumbags and ones with plenty of feedback that get away with screwing people over for fun, and all ebay does is gives them a slap on the wrist... not even 😕

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply