Standard letter untracked option is missing.

ttkoo
Community Member

So I can not now offer a cheap Standard letter untracked option in my postage methods. It was there until yesterday, now gone. Who would want to purchase a $1.50 2 cent coin and have to pay $9.70 to get it posted. It's only nickel-and-dime stuff but with excessive postage is nothing-and-gone. Is this only happening to me or has this become the latest eBay policy?

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Standard letter untracked option is missing.

I'm a bit late to the party with this question. I have recently started selling greeting cards on eBay and the โ€œAustralia Post Standard Domestic Letter untrackedโ€ comes up as an option. How did you change it to Australia Post Standard Domestic Letter Tracked?  Or did you just do that directly through the post office (not via eBay) and provide the customer with tracking number?

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

ttkoo
Community Member

Hi All thanks for responses. Solved a while ago. I had the incorrect dimensions and weight listed, so the untracked envelope would not show.

Cheers

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

If you are using flat postage, as you should be if you're sending as letters, there is an option next to the postage method to change service. Do so.

If it doesn't work first time, reload the listing page.

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

That was scary ๐Ÿ˜ง 

Susies Seeds, Cairns, QLD x
Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

I really hope itโ€™s not something they are trying to phase out x

Susies Seeds, Cairns, QLD x
Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

It must have been. You took FOUR months to get over it and post a meaningless reply.

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply