Stop letting bad sellers continue to trade

kdb234
Community Member
When are you people at ebay going to stop sellers with bad feedback and items not getting recieved by these people, too continue to trade on ebay. Look at sellers ebay feedback and if its genuine complaint from a buyer then the seller needs to be barred from trading. Clean up the site and start becoming stricter on bad sellers, before you become like gumtree full of scammers
Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Stop letting bad sellers continue to trade

@bsal6160 wrote:

this sounds like the typical **bleep** for tat argument. the who's more important the seller or buyer argument.

you need both to complete a transaction so how can it be about that ?

is all about the freedom of choice or the lack of it.

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

I agree. There are still some sellers who should be banned just as there are many buyers who do not pay and seem to be able to carry on irrespective of blocks. Your comments regarding Gumtree are also spot on. FULL of scammers.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

BECAUSE EBAY BELIEVES BUYERS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SELLERS , EBAY WILL WAKE UP ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

I sometimes think it's a kind of Ponzi scheme. If I sell 1000 items a month and 10% are bad of just a box of dirt, I can keep their money and use it until I have to give it back in a refund. It's a free loan and I found one who had 300 neg. Feedbacks( my fault for not looking) had a beautiful presentation and implied they refurbished what they sold. The phone I received had to be intentionally sent defective and could not have even been turned on or checked by anyone's definition.
I know buyers scam just like sellers. I'm **bleep** but learned a 138.00 dollar hard lesson. Still waiting for refund and they will probably drag it out until eBay says enough is enough to this San Antonio garage cellphone company.
In closing, leave negative feedbacks open claims and hopefully the market will shut them down. I'm **bleep** too guys 😞
Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

1. This thread is TWO YEARS OLD

2. It is on the AUSTRALIAN boards. So

3. I doubt too many of us care about your San Antonio seller.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

all threads over 12 months old should be taken down

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

Not necessarily taken down but locked to prevent any further posting on them.

Some old threads are still very useful for general information but others are so old that the information is no longer applicable as the rules have changed.

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I think I may have to start reading the last few posts in a thread first got all the way to this one before I realised it was an old thread 😉

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Do what I did. After you've read all the current messages, go up to the top of the messages, click on "board options", then mark all as read. That way if an old thread is dragged up, you get taken straight to the latest message, not the opening post. Often by the time you see it someone has mentioned that it's an old thread. Other thing you can do is look at the date in the thread.

I agree with threads being locked after a certain time.

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply