Strange feedback

cq_tech
Community Member

I received positive feedback today for an item I sold last week, but the only comment was a very cryptic "MP". Upon checking my buyer's feedback for others, the last dozen or so have all been the same - just the letters "MP" and nothing else, and prior to that, all of her positive feedback simply had the letter "P" as her only comment (which I presume means Positive).

I suppose I shouldn't be too concerned because it was after all positive, but I've still been tearing out my hair all day trying to figure out what the hell "MP" means, and am even tempted to email her to ask. I don't suppose anybody out there has had similar feedback and/or knows what it means? If so, I'm dying to know.

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Strange feedback

@digital*ghost wrote:

I love the atmosphere in Adelaide, I've heard people from other states refer to it as "sleepy town", and I'm just like 'but that's what I like about it'. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

That's 'cos there's no crows squalking there and waking folks up Digi - they've all been eaten............................."A Murder of Crows indeed".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2591.gif 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 21 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Smiley Surprised Padi, you are turning out to be the right ol stirrer.  Smiley Happy

image host
Message 22 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

@padi*0409 wrote:

@digital*ghost wrote:

I love the atmosphere in Adelaide, I've heard people from other states refer to it as "sleepy town", and I'm just like 'but that's what I like about it'. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

That's 'cos there's no crows squalking there and waking folks up Digi - they've all been eaten............................."A Murder of Crows indeed".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2591.gif 

I suspect this is a sporting reference (or rather, some kind of jibe in relation to one of Adelaide's football teams, which I am at least aware of....) ๐Ÿ˜›

I'll just gently remind you, though, that my first thought when reading the OP was "mana points".

Spoiler
i.e. I don't "sports". Smiley LOL ๐Ÿ˜› 

Message 23 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Smiley Surprised Padi, you are turning out to be the right ol stirrer.  Smiley Happy

WHO ME ??????

Never Kopes, just attempting to point out why it's so peaceful in Adelaide :-

"From crow + eater. Early settlers in South Australia were alleged to have eaten the breast meat of crows, parrots and cockatoos when there was a shortage of red meat. The term croweater entered the lexicon in the late 1800s."

OH, and in case you were all wodering about the expression "Sandgroper" well.................

"A person from the state of West Australia - the largest and most important state in Australia. Sandgropers are well-known for being taller, healthier and better-looking than other Australians. Moreover, they are characterized by high intelligence. Sandgroper men tend to be strong and athletic. Sangroper women tend to be strong, athletic and extremely beautiful."

Says it all really.....................with MP being a "moot point"..............

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>runs faster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Message 24 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

the largest and least fertile state in Australia

Sandgropers are well-known for groping the sand that comprises most of the surface of the state in the vain hope of finding minerals to eat. Unfortunately the minerals have already been found and eaten or are ferociously guarded by fearsome creatures. cf Hancock, Forrest, Rio, Tinto, et al.

Message 25 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Oh, I get it now. (I'm not the quickest at this hour. Maybe not the quickest at any hour).

However I do believe a sandgroper is of the grasshopper family, not as tall as you may think.

Mostly herbivores with occasional meat tendencies but have been blamed for WA crop loses.

A case of Jekyll n Hyde?

image host
Message 26 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Well my curiosity finally got the better of me so I sent her an email (hope she doesn't think I'm stalking her!) asking her what the hell PM means in all of her feedbacks, so if she offers me the courtesy of a reply, I'll post it here.
Message 27 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

However I do believe a sandgroper is of the grasshopper family, not as tall as you may think.

Mostly herbivores with occasional meat tendencies but have been blamed for WA crop loses.

A case of Jekyll n Hyde?

They're quite fearsome looking critters actually Kopes, up to around 3 inches or so long, we get a couple now and again wandering around the patio...............Batgirl the Brave is definitly not impressed with them (read : "will not tangle with them" 'cos they dig holes faster than she can...).

6413-large.jpg

Spoiler
Of course the human Sandgropers are normally as I described (plagiarized) before...............not at all like the ACT description.....which is purely based of course on the envy of our magnificent attributes!!

Message 28 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Jeez, they look like some sort of nasty supercharged cricket! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Until now, I always thought a sandgroper was a type of bird.
Message 29 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Am wondering if it could be a 'typo' and actually meant to be NP for "no problems".

Message 30 of 45
Latest reply