Strange feedback

cq_tech
Community Member

I received positive feedback today for an item I sold last week, but the only comment was a very cryptic "MP". Upon checking my buyer's feedback for others, the last dozen or so have all been the same - just the letters "MP" and nothing else, and prior to that, all of her positive feedback simply had the letter "P" as her only comment (which I presume means Positive).

I suppose I shouldn't be too concerned because it was after all positive, but I've still been tearing out my hair all day trying to figure out what the hell "MP" means, and am even tempted to email her to ask. I don't suppose anybody out there has had similar feedback and/or knows what it means? If so, I'm dying to know.

Message 1 of 45
Latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Strange feedback

Only problem with that chezzy is the fact that she's given exactly the same feedback to her last 7 sellers in succession., and prior to that, it was just a simple "P" on its own. Anyway, I'm hoping to get a reply from her some time today so the mystery should soon be solved.
Message 31 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

It's possibly something like,More Positive

Like when you get bored,P,P,P,P,MP

Message 32 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Ok thankyou Kopes, i have heard of him/music, its not exactly up my alley, i like my music with a bit of grunt in it.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 33 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Well I've just received a reply from my buyer and I'm still none the wiser. This is what she sent in reply...

"Hi there ive.just pressed wrong buttons by mistake regards amne"

Funny how she manages to press the same "wrong buttons" every time she leaves feedback though, isn't it? They're not even close to each other on the keyboard so I guess it will have to remain a mystery, as she clearly doesn't want to tell. Smiley Indifferent

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=anne-winds&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOth... may give you some idea.

Message 34 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Well it is very obvious that P means positive but I am also stumped by the MP.

If you go all the way back to the first page of the feedback that she has left she is very verbose and actually puts Positive.   Occasionally she has obviously left the feedback a bit lkonger and has apologised to the seller for leaving it late.

I too would love to know what the M stands for.....obviously a bit better than just a plain old Positive.

Message 35 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

It's still a bit early to check, Lyn, but I'll give it another 12 hours or so then I can run a detailed report and I'll be able to see what she left me in the way of DSRs. I just hope she was a lot more careful with her keyboard when entering DSR values!
Message 36 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

Hay Cq, on the app it will remember what you wrote as feedback, and the letter 'm" is at the fifth star mark(when giving stars), so it could be posable to accidently have the keyboard up on screen while giving stars. At a wild guess....
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 37 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

That's as good an explanation as any, I guess. Smiley LOL
Message 38 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

**bleep**? KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Message 39 of 45
Latest reply

Strange feedback

@gtx305 wrote:

**bleep**? KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

First time I saw one gtx I was thinking along those lines, but then I found out what they were and I just leave them to their own devices now................I'll even help them up into the garden now and again.

I do have an ongoing tussle with the monstrous Black Cockatoos that just lurve my Macadamias though...............silly buggers, if they eat too many they OD and die from the nuts, mind you with a couple of dozen in the tree at any one time (and me going ballistic underneath it), that doesn't happen very often.......

Hmmm,      PM - "Padi's Macadamias", not BCMs........................ 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 40 of 45
Latest reply