The lights are on....

Usually my Xmas shoppers start their purchasing in September, but I noticed it was a bit quiet during that month as well as October and was getting a tad worried.

However, since the beginning of November, my sales are going crazy (for which I am very grateful) with at least 12 good orders this past weekend alone.

For some reason I also seem to get a huge amount of buyers from Queensland - over the last few months probably 40% of my orders have gone there.

Anyway, I hope that everyones sales also pick up and that we all have a good end to the year.

CC

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The lights are on....

I started a new store last weekend and it has been a very positive first week.  I,m not sure if ebay is just spoiling us with the new store, but it almost feels like the good old days.

We also downgraded one of our existing stores from featured to basic a couple of months ago. This seems to have had a positive impact on sales with sales apearing to be more natural and less regulated. Our sales figures have improved on that store signifigantly since the downgrade.

Our main featured store is still selling exactly the same amount as always. I ran the 30 day figure against the 90 day sales figure a couple of days ago and the 30 day figure x 3 was within 0.4 % ( yes less than half of 1 % variation ) of the 90 day figure.....Smiley Frustrated    Oh well, at least we can reliably budget on what our sales figures will be each month from that store.

For the first time in a few years, I,m actually feeling some confidence about ebay again............bit of a worry isnt it.......Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The lights are on....

Ditto for us...

September and October very slow to even dead almost.

Last year we were sending out 15-20 orders each day in these two months. This year 2-3 a day. So yes we too though the end was near. Overall average on this tax year so far is way down on same period last year tho. So to get that average back up to where it was will take some extraordinary sales.

Like you, suddenly on the weekend we sent out 25 orders, and weekends are usually quite dead for us.

Yesterday also pushed that average up a bit too.

But only one order overnight so hoping the upturn continues today.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply