Trying to solve a dispute

I lodged a dispute I’m having with a buyer over 5 weeks ago with EBay and I haven’t heard a thing! I’ve emailed them twice (which was hard to do as you can’t go back to your first enquiry but have to lodge another one) and I’ve called the EBay Australia number which has a message saying email them. I’m really upset as I want this fixed. Is there an easier way??

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Without knowing what the dispute is,  have you actually opened a case (ie. Item not recieved or Not as described, etc).   Or have you only emailed someone or worse still only the seller..

Open a case rather than email.

Maybe you need to give us more detail.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

As I read the OP - a dispute with a buyer.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

As I read the OP - a dispute with a buyer.

Yep,  I left my reading glasses off.  LOL

Still how did they raise it and why (for the OP).  there may have being better ways then an email.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

What on earth is your dispute with the buyer?

I didn't even know sellers could lodge a formal dispute with buyers. I'm sure you can report bad buyer behaviour or protest against unfair feedback, but open a dispute?

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

There is definately an easier way!!!!!!!!!

Explain exactly what you are disputing and why?  In this instance are you the buyer or seller?

Your post makes little sense.

There are numerous members on this forum who have a wealth of knowledge and would be happy to assist but they do need basic information from you.  You being upset won't fix anything

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Sorry wrong wording. I reported an issue with the buyer (twice)  He was suspicious from the start as he lodged a strange dispute against me straight after the sale (which eBay ruled in my favour straight away) and then once that was sorted demanded I post the pick up only item to him as he lived in a different state. I just want to cancel and refund his money but I can’t even do that because of his original dispute.  How can I chase up eBay????

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

You can only cancel an order up to 30 days.

Try reading this link, and click on automated chat and ask for an agent, and explain that the buyer hasn't picked up the item, and you want to cancel.

Suggest they read his/your messages.

How sellers can cancel an order | eBay

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Thank you so much. This has worked.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Also, if he leaves negative feedback, get on to ebay again and explain it was pick-up only, and ask for the negative to be removed.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply