Unable to print postage labels

Is anyone else having problems printing ebay c&s  postage labels?  My labels will not print - don't know if the problem is with ebay or perhaps my adobe reader. I have no other problem with my printer . Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Unable to print postage labels

Yes I've been charged and now they won't print
Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

What is IE
Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

Internet Explorer......it is no longer supported by ebay.

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

@deesplace2014 wrote:
Yes I've been charged and now they won't print

If they wont print then make certain you cancel them so you get the money back (which willl generally happen

on the next invoice after this billing cycle).

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

This thread is SIX YEARS OLD! The issues back then are unlikely to be even remotely related to your issues now.

When you create a label, use the download option. That will download the label to your computer as a pdf file. Print from that.

Go to Label manager (or something like that). You should be able to print from there.

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Hi, I am having the same problem, madding. I have two, tried on ipad and PC Chrome. Will try another browser and see how I go. Cheers Dale

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Yep, I have two I cant print, just get the blank screen when using eBay postage labels. Nothing there to print or download. I've tried Chrome, MS Edge, OSi on iPad. I cant even cancel them, that gives a blank screen also. There is a five day deadline for cancellations, so I hope it gets fixed soon. Meanwhile I will have manually address parcels down to PO to processing. Cheers Dale

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Six years old, yet label printing is still as buggy as ever.

And why on earth haven't eBay figured out it would be useful for the label confirmation emails to reference the item # or order # that the label corresponds to, especially when these emails can sometimes arrive out of order (if at all)?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

Iโ€™ve got the same problem. Canโ€™t print post label via Ebay.
Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

I did one this morning without any problems.

You should remember, however, that today is Friday, eBay maintenance day. When things are buggier than usual.

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply