Unable to sell an item - Page Not Responding

Is anyone else getting this issue?

When I go to the "Sell an Item" link and put a title in for a listing then click "Start Selling" or by clicking on "Browse Categories", I get the following page not responding message:

http://pages.ebay.com/messages/AU_page_not_responding.html?eBayErrorEventName=p4%60bo6sist0lhso%3F%3...

Page Not Responding 

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below:
  • Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.
  • Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.
If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access your page:If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No. I don't use SYI if I can avoid it.

<ROBOT> "Try clearing cache and cookies, using a different brower and/or rebooting your computer" <END ROBOT>

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks, that resolved the issue Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

No worries.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Ebay scam, the page does not respond, so you get in contact with eBay over the phone, at a cost of 99cents per minute, it's a 1900 number, you start the call, and ten minutes later, you still not going to work, and they can't seem to help, it's the perfect scam, so don't contact ebay, unless you want to waste your time and money, just wait a few days.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Did you even read the answers on this thread?     Clear cookies and cache, reboot

Ebay's number is a 1800 number(free call, too), not a 1900 number.

And thanks for dragging up a 4½ yo thread for no reason.

You're welcome

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

This thread is over FOUR YEARS old.

Did you try the suggestions herein, or are you just having a whinge?

There is no scam - eBay will ring YOU if you choose the right contact option.

It might pay to read up on selling on eBay. Or, shock, horror, wait a while and try again.

I haven't had any problems listing, and if others were experiencing a problem there would be CURRENT threads (many) about it.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply