What is the email address for ebay, please?

I spent three hours listing my first item to sell on ebay. Finally, I had one more thing to do and this was to click onto the 'Continue' button. When I did this, a message came up saying that a PIN Number would be sent to me via my phone or text. I added my phone number and clicked 'Text.' A message came up telling me to put in a valid phone number. I did this many times over and the same message kept on coming up. I gave the number to my house mate and I asked him to call my number. My phone rang. I got him to text me too, and I got the text. When I tried to go back to the product I was listing to sell, it had vanished.

When I went to Customer Support, they had no category under "Selling An Item" for the problem I was having. After spending another hour trying to get Customer Support and not getting it, then I have come here. Thank you

Message 1 of 90
Latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

eBay don't read here just members like yourself. You need to contact your seller and ask them where the adaptor is.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 90
Latest reply

Hi
I did not get my parcel. Please inform me that when I will get it.
Thank you
Message 32 of 90
Latest reply

Contact your seller, this board is not monitored by eBay, we are just members like yourself.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 33 of 90
Latest reply

ximenes-16
Community Member
Hi eBay community please help me.
"I wan to tell you that at that time I was check out and pay several Item and it was an error and I received message say that:
Sorry, your recent payment didn't go through. As a result, the item(s) below have not received payment.
Please return to eBay to resubmit your payment again."
But I checked the my money has been pay for the item and I confirm with the seller in their paypal the money has been refund but the money didn't comes to my account.
Please help me.

I will wait for your replay.
Thanks

Message 34 of 90
Latest reply

I hope you are not expecting ebay to reply to you.....they do not read the boards and do not reply to questions.

The responders are just members like you.

If your payment was funded with a credit or debit card the refund will be returned to that card and takes a few days to appear.  Check your card account until it appears.

Message 35 of 90
Latest reply

emiradosa0
Community Member
Does anyone know the eBay email
Message 36 of 90
Latest reply

Better off using the Help button at the top of every page.

Use the Call me back option - during business hours.

Emails are usually answered by bots and don't answer the problem.

Message 37 of 90
Latest reply

dpbhan-0
Community Member
support@payments-ebay.com is this the official mail id for any buissness deal? I am going to deal a car through ebay ...i got an email from this email address in the name of ebay ...so could you tell me wether it is correct or spam?please let me know asap
Message 38 of 90
Latest reply

@dpbhan-0 wrote:
support@payments-ebay.com is this the official mail id for any buissness deal? I am going to deal a car through ebay ...i got an email from this email address in the name of ebay ...so could you tell me wether it is correct or spam?please let me know asap

firstly, I see that your ID was only registered today. Welcome to these member run eBay discussion boards. eBay, and their employees, do not visit or post on these boards. Anyone who replies to you will be a normal eBay member (well, some might not seem normal, but that is just my opinion).

I would like to ask a few questions that might help others who may be deciding whether to reply to you.

- when you say deal a car are you buying or selling?

- did you receive the email on your eBay messages as well as through email?

- does the email address you by your real name? e.g. does it start with "Dear John" or does it start with "Dear member"?

- if you are buying, have you paid for the car?

- if you are selling, has the buyer paid? Where is the buyer located?

- what was the price of the car?

The answers to these questions will help us help you.

Message 39 of 90
Latest reply

welcome to ebay...

might as well be noreply@ebay.com.au

Message 40 of 90
Latest reply