What the heck is going on with eBay and this new Seller Dashboard / complaints process.

Is anybody else having total frustration with ebay and how it now handles complaints/negative feedback/negative reviews for sellers from buyers.

We have had a seller leave two negative reviews for items we sold him, however the very same buyer left positive feedback for these two items. He said in both cases "alles bestens, vielen Dank" which Google translates as "all the best , thank you very much".

I have contacted eBay (lack of) Customer Service to find out what I can do about this - basically nothing is what they said, I can email the buyer and ask him what the problem is, in fact I asked him to return the items if he is unhappy with them.

If he does not respond, nothing I can do, nothing I can escalate to resolve the review, nothing I can do to have them struck of.

eBay, your system these days is so unfair, unjust and basically a load of rubbish one wonders how any seller gets anything done when they have to deal with this kind on nonsense.

After multiple phone calls to eBay, multiple requests to speak to somebody who can explain what I can do to resolve this correctly, multiple requests to speak to somebody who can actaully review this and see how stupid it is I have just lodged a complaint with the ACCC.

eBay you left me choice with your unconscionable conduct, your system is simple broken and unworkable.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: What the heck is going on with eBay and this new Seller Dashboard / complaints process.

@cq_tech wrote:
Yep, he simply can't help himself. I just wish I knew what he meant!

I'm not sure what he means either. I guess whatever it means the little "lol" makes it all ok. lol ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Re: What the heck is going on with eBay and this new Seller Dashboard / complaints process.

@imastawka wrote:

I'm a tad worried about the Urban Dictionary's definition.

I don't think I can post it here

I dare ya!

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

its fine to look at feedback and items to sell  but its not okay in my books ,to snipen cut & paste it from another program whithout the buyers permision . lol

joe, I have a question for you, and I am not trying to trick you or be a smart r's  . . . . . if a poster sees the info on the outside site and then sees the exact same info on feedback and items to sell, is it okay to use the info without the buyer's permission?

I am only asking because, arriving at the same 'destination' (i.e. item purchased) might nullify the need for permissions, and in many cases the info is only obtained from the outside site because it is far quicker.

Those who know how to search buyer feedback and 'feedback left for others' by buyers can arrive at the same item in many situations.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

I am sorry but ebay sucks this is why i got out of ebay

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

I'm a tad worried about the Urban Dictionary's definition.

I don't think I can post it here

I dare ya!

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Very true, Ebay is not in favour of the sellers. Infact they are rip off. The customer service sucks. I had the same issue with them. A buyer trying being smart complaint that he recieved a faulty item. As per ebay policy I asked him to return it and we will issue him the refund.

Buyer claimed that he had posted the item but was not willing to provide with the tracking number. Which clearly ment that he never posted the item. Buyer left me a negative feedback. The rest of the story is same as yours. On contacting ebay they were not much of a help.

If I would have another plateform to sell my items I would never use Ebay!!!!!!

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply