Where is My World Page?

Hi.  I'm having a bit of trouble.  EBay have referred me to the 'My World' page and the 'About Me' page but I can't find them.  I even did a google search and it said to go to eBay summary and look to the left but I can't find either of them.  Is there such a thing?

Please help Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where is My World Page?

@chris.collect wrote:

What about the seller's eBay Blog Page? 

No longer exists - unfortunately, there's a lot of information still on eBay that refers to now defunct features. Everytime I complete a listing, I get the link inviting me to talk to "Emma", eBay's old AI 'help' bot, but they actually killed her off ages ago.

eBay Wiki no longer exists, according to the info I looked up, anyway. This is the link to the Wiki, which - funnily enough has a link to eBay blogs, and says you can "express yourself", but if you click on it, it just takes you to eBay's blog. http://pages.ebay.com/community/ebaywiki.html

Reviews and guides are still around, Half.com is still around, and most of the rest of the stuff on that list is referring to internal links (i.e. links to other eBay pages that do still exist), though I'm not too sure whether it's still ok to put an email address in a listing - from memory, if a seller is registered (on eBay) as a business, they're allowed to include contact info in a listing, but I recall reading that it's either restricted or prohibited for everyone else (will have to look it up to verify for sure). 

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

gone, gone, gone.    Another improvement bought to you by ebay.

Click on your feedback profile - you can add a few lines and a photo there.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

But I got an email, just today.  That was the referral.  I'm so confused.  What about the 'About Me' page.  Is that still around somewhere?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

They replaced the My World and ME pages with Profile pages a while ago.

Here's your Profile page

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/chris.collect

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Just click on you id name. If you are in the forums, right up the top of the screen where it says G'day xxxx, use the drop down arrow, and click on your ID in there.

(not the id showing lower down which takes you to forum profile).

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Heeeeey,  padi...........ya there?

Lookwhat OP's got in store     tease smilry.gif

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

What about the seller's eBay Blog Page?  Actually, what about any of these which were in the email I received:

• A page that further describes the item being sold in that listing
  • A page with additional photos of the item for sale
  • A seller's email address that opens an email program for potential
  • buyers to ask questions about the item in that listing
  • A seller's listing terms and conditions (if the most relevant information is within the listing itself and that this page does not include any links off eBay).
  • A seller's eBay (including their eBay Store) or Half.com listings.
  • A seller's About ME page (in addition to the About ME icon already provided by eBay).
  • A seller's eBay Wiki article(s)
  • A seller's My World page
  • A seller's eBay Blog page
  • A seller's Review(s) and/or Guide(s)
  • Embedded videos (hosted only by eBay-approved sites)
  • Credits to third parties, provided they abide by the third-party credits policy
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@chris.collect wrote:

What about the seller's eBay Blog Page? 

No longer exists - unfortunately, there's a lot of information still on eBay that refers to now defunct features. Everytime I complete a listing, I get the link inviting me to talk to "Emma", eBay's old AI 'help' bot, but they actually killed her off ages ago.

eBay Wiki no longer exists, according to the info I looked up, anyway. This is the link to the Wiki, which - funnily enough has a link to eBay blogs, and says you can "express yourself", but if you click on it, it just takes you to eBay's blog. http://pages.ebay.com/community/ebaywiki.html

Reviews and guides are still around, Half.com is still around, and most of the rest of the stuff on that list is referring to internal links (i.e. links to other eBay pages that do still exist), though I'm not too sure whether it's still ok to put an email address in a listing - from memory, if a seller is registered (on eBay) as a business, they're allowed to include contact info in a listing, but I recall reading that it's either restricted or prohibited for everyone else (will have to look it up to verify for sure). 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@chris.collect wrote:

Hi.  I'm having a bit of trouble.  EBay have referred me to the 'My World' page and the 'About Me' page but I can't find them.  I even did a google search and it said to go to eBay summary and look to the left but I can't find either of them.  Is there such a thing?

Please help Smiley Frustrated

They just moved them,tease.gif

Click on your feedback number and you View eBay My World is on the right hand side,(4th one down).

The View About Me page is the last one.

They just lead to the profile page now.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply