Why is there a 10% off voucher for all my items today when buyers use BIN? I haven't agreed to this

There are 10% discount coupons on all my listings today. I don't know anything about it. What is going on?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Why is there a 10% off voucher for all my items today when buyers use BIN? I haven't agreed to this

I'm  not sure, but I can't see anything in your store or anything listed under your name.  It says "This Store currently has 0 listings. You can come back later or check other Stores".

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

On these new boards, you need to add .au after the word com in the address (up in the top corner). Otherwise only sellers with international transactions show any listings.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Sorry, forgot to answer the OP.

Its something eBay have running. Buyers have a 10% off voucher that they can use against a purchase.

http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/Buyer_Mobile_September

http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/Buyer_Activation_4September

Seems there are a couple of different types, each with terms and conditions.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

A minor correction; both of the aforementioned promotions offer a $10 discount (not 10%) on the purchase of any item costing in excess of $50 as long as you use Paypal as your payment method, and is valid for one use only.
Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

I received the Email to offer me 10% off on any Ebay.com.au.  The only problem is the links on the email are not taking me to the offer or T& C's 

The following was also in the Email - 

Who's eligible for the coupon?
Only invited, registered eBay users are eligible.
Sorry, no forwarding - the coupon is not transferable.
This coupon can only be redeemed on eBay.com.au.

Hereโ€™s how to redeem your coupon:
1. Shop for eligible items. Check the coupon for eligibility.
2. Pay for your item with PayPal before the expiration date on the coupon.
3. Enter the code in the redemption code field at checkout.
*Visit the Terms & Conditions for more information

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

10% Offer ends 24th September
Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Is the discount given by paypal or does the seller get less?

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

No seller does not lose any dosh at all.  Appears like ebay is footing the bill. 

Terms and condition link appears to be non-functional at this point.

Fingers crossed everyone gets lots more sales.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

There is another post from John Leatherland1 and he has pointed out the following

Click on 'My Ebay' and down the very bottom there is a Coupon about the 10% off.  

I received the email and can also see this under My Ebay.  Hope you all received it!

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply