Why is there a 10% off voucher for all my items today when buyers use BIN? I haven't agreed to this

There are 10% discount coupons on all my listings today. I don't know anything about it. What is going on?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Why is there a 10% off voucher for all my items today when buyers use BIN? I haven't agreed to this

You're the best person in the world. I don't care what other people say about you.

The only person to actually tell me where the Coupon was located ๐Ÿ˜„ You just helped me save $50 off a new mobile phone. Hoorah!

Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

Where did you get the coupon from because this thread is 11 months old?

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

Where did you get the coupon from because this thread is 11 months old?

Maybe the phone was as well chooks........................

true.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

Wow, that is some promotion.....I have never known a Voucher to be valid for a year.

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

lyndal, there is a current 10% voucher promotion.  Only available to those that receive an invitation via email, eBay and PayPal email address must be the same, maximum discount $50 etc etc.

I have got a screen grab of the voucher that shows at the bottom of my "My eBay" page (I have hidden the redemption code so that those that did not get the email can't try to use it then come here complaining the code does not work).

voucher.JPG

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

Just a quick question. I have paid for an item on eBay and used the 10% discount I got in an email. Does the seller lose money from this sale or does eBay cover the 10% discount.
Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

@adrianwf wrote:
 Does the seller lose money from this sale or does eBay cover the 10% discount.

eBay covers the difference, so sellers receive the full amount.

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

eBay gets the PayPal fees obviously. I had a guy wanting to pick up item after using discount on PayPal.
No postage though I guess. 3rd line forcing used to be frowned upon once
Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

People can also use posting IDs which are not linked to any listings.

Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

I am sure ambridge will be ecstatic to know you replied to her 2013 post after all this time. And will surely take your advice on board.

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply