Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

POSTAGE GOES UP ON 31 MARCH

All sellers take note, Postage goes up from the 31 march 2014 Ebay satchels 500g $7.15 Ebay satchels 3kg $11.70 box small package $7.15 Stamps .70 cents go to Australia post website for all postage rises this was updated on the 6th march.... Dont for...

I have a buyer who has offered a buy it now price below my starting auction price. How can I accept

I have a buyer who has offered a buy it now price below my starting auction price. How can I accept this sale. I tried to revise the auction price but it still stays as an auction for the 5 or 7 days.If I drop the auction price enough to accept the n...

Resolved! item's authenticity

Hi. I listed an auction only to have it removed due to the item's authenticity. How can I know if they are 'the genuine article'?They are Christian Louboutin heels, and seemed to be the real thing to me. I never even thought that 'a fake' would even ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feedback

I just sold an item and the buyer is yet to receive the item. She has left negative feedback by saying this - my bid was hirer then what the item sold for. So I am not happy...is this justified? Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

free relisting up to 3 times new seller

Hi, on this ID , I was always a buyer, but have started selling on it, just noticed the relist up to 3 times if unsold, Does anyone know if i do this, do those relists come off my 40 free listings. Or should I go ask Ebay. Hoping someone has an answe...

Another ANNONYING change when browsing finished listing on ebay

Since yesterday I noted that when I revisit the ended listings / watched listings on ebay it no longer shows the original item description page. Instead it shows me a list of so called related listings that are still for sale / active. I have to clic...

• 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

another paypal spoof email

quick word of warning, just received an email from "paypal" correct name and email encouraging me to buy despite my "0" balance, don't think so! even had a link in the email.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Business outside eBay

Hello every one This item number [edited] which is a generator was ended early on eBay. I bought it after ending from [edited] for $810. I transfered the money to his account through net banking. I never received the generator and I lost my $810. Min...

Resolved! Help - being abused by buyer

I have an irrate buyer who complained because it took me two days to send them an invoice after I agreed to combine postage. Although they paid for the items there email was an overeaction and when I asked if they would prefer a refund and not the it...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful