Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this buyer dodgy ?

I have some car parts listed and this buyer has asked me to post them to Brunei. They are parts for specifically Australian cars and I'm not sure if Holden ever exported to Brunei. Also, the buyer only has 2 feedback, neither of which items can be ac...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebays free listings

Being a store holder I get 200 free listings a month, for some reason it doeas not equate to the value, is this normal?

how does the cart work??

I have seen the icon for add to a cart, my customers are adding into the cart but it is not showing up that they have purchased anything can anyone help, what are they doing wrong or is it me

Should non paying bidder's be charged a fee?

Hi and thanks to everyone for their advice if only Ebay was as helpful I know that this probably has been raised before.But. Should non paying bidder's be fined? I didn't realise that there were so many.A simple fee of say $5 (charged by Ebay) that g...

potato chip fpr Sale

I wonder if this guy thinks he can actually get some money for this... Search for Potato chip. Perfectly round... Current bid:AU $25,100.00 18 bids so far

4 Auctions 4 Non paying bidder's

Hi and thanks to everyone for their advice it has made our experiences on ebay fun. New problem I had 4 auction's that ended on Friday and I have received no payment or communication for any of them.I have sent a reminder invoice and 2 email's the fi...

Can you report "best offer activity"?

I have something for sale that is constantly getting ridiculous offers from people (they all offer the same) that is I believe a concerted effort by a group of people as harrassment due to my decline of an initial offer from someone.

stock photos and descriptions not available

I am trying to sell books using the stock photos/descriptions but I keep getting the message that it is not in your catalogue - I know these books are because I have either listed them before or have listed the same author before eg Nora Roberts book...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful