Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Should I become "a store"?

I'm thinking of becoming a store- so I can get more free insertion listings. I know it cost $20 a month, but does the lower fee's makes it worth it? I've recently become a Power Seller with ebay. IS it worth becomming a store- any advice would be gre...

6 Free Vehicle Listings

I just looked at my All Selling on ebay.com and at the end was a promotion for listing 6 vehicles for free. This does not show whwn I look at ebay.com.au. Strange but true. Robert

Taking time off selling on ebay

Due to the disappointment in ebay's lack of action against members who leave negative comments, and then open up new accounts, we are taking time off selling on ebay. At this stage we have not decided on if and when we will return to selling on ebay....

flat rate post boxes?

Hi, I've been looking at postal boxes for sale and my reading of the descriptions is that you can buy boxes that are flat rate not assessed on weight. Does anyone use these?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help please, with Premium Service.

Hi all,I am thinking about doing the Premium Service thing that ebay has introduced, but I am a bit confused.They want you to have free post - I get that, but they also say they want you to have Express post as an option. Surely they do not mean free...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lego ID please

hi have been given 2kg of loose Lego (on quick look through have found included some small mega blocks and K'nex...they are easy to pick out, though time consuming), but I wonder about these Lego markings, the Lego word with a mark in the middle... t...

Buyer refusing to accept delivery

Hi Everyone, I have a customer who is refusing to accept delivery of an item i sold them because they have now found it cheaper elsewhere on the internet.The courier has atempted delivery and is wanting an alternative date to redeliverThe seller is n...

Relisting Items Loosing Their Photo's

Hey everyone, I'm trying to relist a few Items, and have noticed that the photo's that were attached to the Original listing have disappeared. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Regards,Andrew.

I wish ebay would stop messing with my messages!!

I'm trying to message a customer to let her know the price difference between the item she bought by mistake and the item she needs, and they wont let me send it. Presumedly because I have mentioned "paypal invoice" in the message and they think I am...

Ebay Selling Restrictions for new users

Hi guys, I'm new to the ebay world thus have been reading up as much as I can around here but I've still got a couple of questions. Hope you can help me out . 1. When I sold my first 2 items .. I was so pumped!! decided to create an ebay store to enh...

Resolved! Which delivery carrier do you use to offer free postage?

Hi all, I always have this question in my mind, how can someone sell things as $0.99 and still covers the postage?If I'm going to sell moible phone cases in Australia and offers the free postage, which carrier should I be using? Seems like the cheape...