Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Selling Restrictions for new users

Hi guys, I'm new to the ebay world thus have been reading up as much as I can around here but I've still got a couple of questions. Hope you can help me out . 1. When I sold my first 2 items .. I was so pumped!! decided to create an ebay store to enh...

Resolved! Which delivery carrier do you use to offer free postage?

Hi all, I always have this question in my mind, how can someone sell things as $0.99 and still covers the postage?If I'm going to sell moible phone cases in Australia and offers the free postage, which carrier should I be using? Seems like the cheape...

When should I expect the next 100 free listing?

I've just changed over from a store to regular selling on eBay because I found sales decreased immensley, as well as lower purchase prices. Anywhoooo, how often to eBay do the 100 free listings now? And can we anticipate when the next one will be? Th...

Aus Post Tracking - Glitch?

Beats me - what is going on? The attachment says it all - on the website it says the package I sent is awaiting collection, but does NOT say where. In fact I doubt whether it has had time to get to outer Adelaide from rural Victoria & also I haven't ...

How can I give Discount when all items are FREE Postage

I quite often have returning customers buying my items.All my BIN listings are now FREE postage in order to comply with the new Premium Service requirements.So if my buyer has multiple items on the list that are all FREE postage when I try to send a ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Idiot Sellers leaving positive negatives

I wish I can say that its just the newbie sellers doing it but there are just as many "seasoned" sellers leaving false positives as well. How are these time wasters meant to be stopped if procedures aren't bring met? I just wish some sellers would ge...

Listed item but no views?? Frozen listing??

I've listed an item 3 days ago, but so far no views according to the viewing counter. I've been into the Ad myself several times but the counter is still stuck on 1. Any ideas?Thanks,John

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! item purchased in US and paid via PayPal but the item was deleted by seller after payment cleared

I purchased a nutribullet from ebay seller on 27/09/13 and paid via paypal straight away. I logged in to my ebay acct today and saw that the seller has deleted the item snd has since closed his acct. I have reported and commenced dispute with paypal ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unsold item charge.

I sold an Item and was never paid, I have now closed the dispute after waiting 7 days however I was still charged the Final value fee despite never being paid, will Ebay refund me?, I don't care about listing fee's as i only use free one's, but I bel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click n Send without Courier Pickup

Hi All, Why can't I buy postage online without courier pickup? I just want to buy postage online but don't want a courier to pick up my satchels. Is this possible? I had a look at click n send help and it doesn't seem so. I was under the impression t...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful