Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Heated words

I sold an item and buyer paid via paypal with an eCheque meaning no CC on file ok thats fine but then this buyer has gotten very heated as I sent a message and said once cleared I would post . Well that is not good enough she sent me a message saying...

Have you stopped shipping overseas? I have.

The majority of my sales used to be to the USA and Europe. But now postage and insurance are just so absurdly high it's no longer viable to ship internationally, so for the most part I don't even offer to any more. Are many Aussie sellers still shipp...

Finally Titanium

Really happy but no one to share with atm so I just write over here. After 7 years... If its a marathon I probably the guy who finish last...

Turbo Lister - lack of preview??!!

Hi guys My problem is that I lack any kind of PREVIEW with Turbo Lister now - both within the DESCRIPTION BUILDER and other areas that offer a preview. I get just blank white spaces. Obviously this is incredibly frustrating as it means I can not chec...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sick of dealing with people having a bad day so take it out on your site!

I'm Sick of dealing with people who want to trash my site with Negative feedback, because they are having a bad day. then Fee Bay send you a Pre written Email and wont do anything about it. 1st one I accidentally listed something twice, and he was re...

Problem with a Buyer??

Hello i sold a card collection online that i collected for my whole life & the buyer paid for it in cash which was fine as i didnt mind helping him avoid a postage fee. He claimed several days after receiving it that the collection was not as i liste...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SALES

Sales are very poor I think its Postage and also all the buy swap and sell sites on Face book as they are free. People are buying off them no fees I have 2 people who have not paid. One guy emailed me and said my 5 year old son pressedbuy now and I a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SELLERS. CHECK YOUR MESSAGES FROM YOUR BUYERS

Whether it be via CONTACT SELLER or via PAYPAL (yes, there is an option for us buyers to contact you) READ YOUR MESSAGES. 8 out of 10 of you do not read messages and I am really annoyed. Sometimes, I need to request express post or ask items to be se...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Power Seller Status

I have just come off the "Answer Centre" and perhaps will get a bit more clarity here. I tried and actually listed an item for sale and received a listing charge even though I had 18 free listings still left for April. I have not received any notific...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers bidding, winning then not paying due to their error?

So I was wondering, how many other people have had this issue? I've had it quite frequently lately, and its very frustrating. Really, didn't you notice that you added an extra 0 to your bidding limit? As we all know, unfortunately we can't leave feed...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful