Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed Payments vs Paypal

Ebay please bring back payments into paypal this managed payments is ridiculous Paypal as soon as buyer pays you can see money in your acc immediatelyManaged Payments ebay doesnt put it into your acc for couple days It just doesnt workBRING BACK PAYP...

why do you hold my funds for up to 21 days now?

i have never been so furious at a website in my life.the seller has bought AND payed for the item, yet i cannot access it because EBAY and PAYPAL are holding my money for no good reason! i have sold three items recently and have had to message the bu...

Do scammers use their real names or not?

As both a longtime buyer and seller, a question I have always had is this. Do buyers use their real names on their buyer accounts? What about their seller accounts? The reason I ask is, if they are forced to use their real names, wouldn't they be wor...

Postage

OK, I'm fed up. I sell CDs and DVDs mostly. Each item costs me $2.20 to post using stamps from my local post office. All of my items offer free postage. Each item sells for an average of around $12+-. Of course, by using stamps, I cannot add tracking...

PAYPAL

Personally I am going to be thinking twice before listing any items for sale on ebay , and probably purchases as well , since they no longer offer paypal , to limit your receiving of funds only through ebay is in my opinion stupid !! I use paypal for...

Return policy

I sold a used slow fast cooker to buyer in Tasmania. This buyer realised that postage and the cost of item was too high & changed his mind. Easiest way to get his money back was to deliberately damage the cooker then asked Ebay fo a refund. Ebay did ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay

new ebay stinks as a top rated seller new ebay stinks been trying to post 1 item for 40 minutes still not posted

Resolved! Advise on a refund request.

Hi,I sold a few second hand google nest speakers this week as a package got $25AUD. Express shipping cost me $16 even though I put down $7, however that's besides the point. The description and title did not mention anything about them being gen2. I ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Beware buying Aust post express satchels

There is a thread on buying about this that I saw too late, so putting this in selling as that is where I usually only look and presume a lot of sellers only do too. After a getting a voucher from ebay thought I would buy some 3k express post satchel...

"You cancelled an order"- No I Didn't!!

This is the second time in as many weeks where I have received an email from Ebay saying that I cancelled an order, when I didn't! The first time I actually got an email saying that the buyer cancelled, and the buyer got an email saying that I cancel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay SCAM through Paypal payment?

My paypal account is linked to ebay and was charged $65 this week. The first time contacted Ebay customer service and couldn't find anything related to the charge then Ebay advised me to report the problem to Paypal. I reported it to Paypal and was d...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful