Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aust Post Signature on Delivery is a waste of money

Australia Post is still selling Signature on Delivery as a service but not providing it. Staff at Post Offices have been told that its OK to put packages with SOD straight into PO boxes without requiring a signature and drivers dont have to get a sig...

Sudden Rise & drop in ebay impressions & Sales

Dear Friends,I am a 6 month old ebay seller,From last month i have seen so much of high sales & also no sale days. Also my impressions go up & down. Whats happening to my impressions,& sales.Thank youRegards,Prosper

No free relists

Ive just been informed that i can no longer relist items up to 8 times for free if it does not sell. Has anyone else had this?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Managed Payments eBay will not allow certain listings

I went to list a $16000 Car today.Go figure I am not permited to sell it as I am a Managed Payments user.A seller that can not sell is not a seller and will go elswere.Get this sorted out eBay.No really impressed at all with the first week of managed...

Fee structure for managed payments

This has all the information you need about the new fee structure. https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/ebay-stores-selling-fees?id=4809 There's a link on the page for fees relating to non-stores, and another link showing fees f...

Managed Payments - eBay Australia

Having just cut over to managed payments this week I discovered a new hidden feature that isnt apparent in the communication.eBay holds payments from sellers for 2 working days after the sale is made on eBay. Then the transfer is initiated to your ch...

Hello - would like your opinion on listing items which include postage (ie FREE POSTAGE)

Is FREE Postage worth it? I think as a seller we have to pay eBay some 10% on the entire amount - ie a book @ $10 including free postage is going to cost some $8.65 with an eBay postage label which means you pay eBay about $1.10, postage with eBay tr...

Managed Payment order processing procedures.

Hi all. Just wandering how people process there orders in Managed paymants. I used to process all my orders form paypal as i liked that everything was on 1 web page. Click the order - copy and paste the address - Send out the order. Then on to the ne...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

end listing

We listed some clothing November last year and they didn't sell so we gave them to Salvos. Unfortunately someoen has just sent some money for one of the items which we have had to refund and cost us refund fees. I am trying to find the articles to en...

Warning for Sendle users! Has anyone else experienced this?

Heads up if you use Sendle to post. I suggest you photograph each and every parcel showing its size and weight as I've recently discovered that they have been adding extra charges to some of my parcels after they've been picked up without telling me....