Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone know with the new eBay managed payments scheme if Australian sellers require an abn?.

Hello fellow eBay sellers can anyone tell me with regards to the new managed payment scheme whether we require an Australian government ABN to sell further?. I do not have an eBay store and would like some clarification on this, I did submit a chat w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help! Buyers address not accepted. Capital cities.

Hi guys. Is anyone else having this problem?Recently buyers have contacted me asking why I don't ship to there location.I SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE!Now I look at my items and they say "this seller does not ship to your location" I have had to cancel sales ...

Completed new payments registration then sales stopped.

Signed up for the new managed payments on Saturday - then suddenly sales stopped.Nothing for the past 5 days which is REALLY unusual as I normally never go more than a day between sales. Also, shop has been trending upwards for the last several month...

Dishonest buyer gets caught out...

So, I sold an item - woo-hoo! It happens, occasionally. Mind you, it took a lot more effort than you'd expect for a simple $25 item - numerous messages from the prospective buyer via both our Ebay store and our bricks-and-mortar business. But, the sa...

No more automatic free listings.

I have just been chatting to an ebay rep about the disappearance of the automatic 8 free listings and was told:The 8 free listings will disappear if your account reaches Established Seller Acc status,which is 90 days as a seller,$250 worth of sales a...

Resolved! SNAD return buyer purchases label after seller sends label

Hi everyone just trying to figure out where this might be going, I recently find myself up against a SNAD which seems more like buyer remorese to be honest, anyway thats another story! My question is, i accepted the return and issued a return label, ...

Automatic relist box has disappeared.

Can anyone tell me if automatic 8 relists have stopped,or is it just me.The box is no longer there to tick,just wondering if its because of the large amount of free listings we were given.The quick listing tool has disappeared and so has the business...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why can i not sell my new adult content on ebay

why is it ok for others located in australia to sell adult toys on ebay but when i list them they get deleted both from my personal account and business account apparently it violates a rule and unfortunatly since im in australia i am not allowed to ...

• 15 replies
  • 3 Helpful

UPDATE. New payments registration = no sales

A couple of days ago I wrote that my sales had stopped since I registered for the new payments system last Saturday.By Friday morning I was heartily sick of it and knew there was no point in speaking to anyone in customer service. So what I did was t...