Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding Photos

When creating a listing, I deleted all the photos to allow loading some smaller images; when selecting "Add Photos" there was no response a situation that cotinued even though I had deleted the draft listing and started again. What is the problem?

sold a new item in the box - buyer claims parts missing, ebay sided with buyer and will be returned

ok, recently i have had to clear out our warehouse and have a lot of items that are new in box but might be a few years old. A recent sale there was kit sent out, was new and unopened. buyer claimed it was missing parts - i have loads of spare parts ...

$1000 free promotional listing scam

Beware of the fine print with this offer, i accepted the offer, uped my promted listings to 20%, later checked and was being cherged for the add fees?? Offer aplies to store holders only,

Another Seller copying my listing - what options do I have?

Hi, would like to ask for help or if anyone knows the steps to take. I'm selling an item which is getting good daily sales.This morning another seller has copied my main photo and copied and pasted my whole listing onto there ad. What are my options ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage rates calculated by eBay

I recently changed my shipping methods for vinyl records from Australia to overseas from Economy Airmail to Standard International due to the lack of planes leaving Australia. The cost of Standard International is around $24 so imagine my surprise wh...

i sold an item that was then deleted

i sold an item that after i was alerted it had been deleted as it wasnt an authentic item ..... it had already sold so can i still get my money and send it as i wasnt aware i could not sell this

Resolved! Listing details changed

I've listed items to be available domestically and internationally. This am when I checked them, I found they were all listed as domestic only. How could this happen?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

An international buyer raised a case: 'item has not received'. Item still in Australia due to COVID

Seeking some advice please: An International buyer has raised a case againt me regarding not having received their items.eBay has ruled in their favour as I did not provide a tracking number - This is NOT the case. The tracking number was provided wh...

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! They walk among us. And buy stuff from us. And automatically blame us if it goes pear-shaped...

OK, so not everyone's a genius, but jeez... Currently going through a crop of **bleep** matters, which I though I'd share.1) Chappie calls me at work yest'dy arvo. He's bought an item, we've sent him the wrong one. I ask him for the part number, whic...