Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Mobile App on IOS 16 & 17

Anybody having issues trying to generate a postage label via iPhone 11 on IOS 16 or 17 - Keeps looping Despite numerous attempts to raise the issue (screen shots / video) with eBay you just get crickets as usual

EBay is now issuing refunds to buyers even though item has not been returned?

EBay is now issuing refunds to buyers even though items have not being returned.I feel so let down. I have a buyer who was nt happy with her item and asked if she could return it, no problem we said, still waiting for item to be return? Just receive ...

Sports Cards Shipping International Cost

Hi all,I have always been a collector of sports cards and recently started selling them on eBay. To ship a card locally it costs around $6.95 with tracking which is fine.However when i need to ship a card internationally, it costs at least $21.00 wit...

Payment on hold, I have sent

I have Postedf this item, and I want payment. Why is it on hold.. Posted Item ID: 295908431841 Sold via promoted listing AU $1,080.00Item subtotal+ postage (buyer paid AU $10.00) Sold on: 19 Sep Buyer: Buyer paid date: 19 Sep Order number: 01-10562-3...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage rates

There does not seem to be any area where we can add shipping rates on our listings in sellers hub. keep coming up as free shipping when we go live with a listing and no way to change it. also can not find a contact email or ay support other then sear...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cost of postage for cds

I have listed cds for sale for a number of years and sold literally 1000s & charged buyers my cost of postage in Australia at letter rates $2.20 + packaging at around 65 cents. The new system insists I charge at package rates ($10.90!!!) which includ...

Seller payment

EBay keep lying about releasing funds and I have lost trust, the seller 

don’t have details to previous payout account

hi i have just sold an item on ebay but i cannot receive payouts because i dont have the details to the bank account used for that. i’m pretty sure i might have made a typo when writing the account number and i cannot change it as i need that account...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How is this even possible?

A buyer purchased a PC. Newbie with only 1 feedback. Over the course of the first 24 hours we received many messages from him asking about various things, upgrades etc. Often 3 or 4 messages in the space of 10 minutes or so, asking why we were ignori...

• 30 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Inconsistent rankings in best match search results.

Has anyone else experienced an inconsistency with where their listings rank in search results? I have always had a number of listings that typically appear right at the top. For the past month or so, I've noticed a lot of variability in this. Sometim...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Fraud and scams

We have recently be caught out with I now know as Triangular Fraud.Orders for one of our products, Titebond Wood Glue, came through our usual website, but had been purchased by "customers" from an ebay site. The goods were well priced and Free Freigh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller paid for item and postage and now wants to pick up

Hi, I've had a buyer pay for an item with their postage and now wants to pick it up, I'm fine with picking up, whats the best way to go now, do I just send back a refund for postage by paypal or is there a way to send a new invoice for pickup?Thanks

Resolved! GSP enabled but buyer in Japan not seeing postage options?

Hi Below is the link to the listing, I have GSP enabled but it doesn't have Japan in the 'ship to' options even though GSP includes Japan and this is not a restricted item.. I've checked my account settings and there are no countries that I've exclud...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful