Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extra spacing between lines of text in listings.

This is a long shot, but anyone else having an issue with the way text is displayed in listings? I had this problem in the past but it's been fine for the last couple of years. What has started happening again today, is the there is extra spacing bet...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How risky is it to sell a camera to a buyer in Spain?

A buyer in Spain has purchased a second hand camera for $4k through my other eBay business account. They only have 2 feedback ratings, but have been a member since 2017, so before I ship I'd be interested to hear if I'm being an idiot sending this & ...

MyPost Glitch?

Is anyone else having issues on Auspost today where they can't choose the satchel size anymore? Dropdown menu is missing. Ie you have to now put in your dimensions and weight and postage is more. Is this a new thing introduced or a glitch?

Issue Tax Invoice

Sorry to be a dummy but a buyer has requested a tax invoice. in all my years of selling never had to do one. I cannot find how to issue this - the sale has been finalised & archived. I've unarchived it & cannot find any directions how to issue. A sea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contacting eBay

eBay has lost the plot. I recently listed a motorbike on eBay. They charged me $8 for this privilage. The winning bid was $102. eBay then charged me another $66. The best bit though is the fact that the winning bidder came and picked up the bike but ...

Bug in invoice? - most inexpensive variation charged when invoice requested

Good evening,A customer has requested an invoice for 2 items from my store, one valued at $79.99 and the other at $15.99 for a combined postage.The invoice page however lists both items at a price of $4.83 (the price of my lowest priced variation).So...

Fake hard drives

There has been messages about fake hard drives being sold on Ebay for several years and Ebay is doing nothing about it. I urge every body who has been duped by these drives to make a complaint. It appears all Ebay is interested in is making money, no...

• 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Quantity listing charging same flate for any quantity

I had never done a quantity listing till now. I put an item on eBay with a quantity of 6 and flat rate postage of $10. I assumed that meant that if someone bought 2, they'd get charged $10. Then they'd contact me and ask for a postage discount. But s...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lucas Pawpaw ointment

Please note to all sellers of Lucas Pawpaw ointment that batch No L11397 has been recalled form sale. Selling an item that has been recalled for safety reasons is illegal, so please don't sell ointment with the recalled batch number on it.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ANOTHER MONEY GRAB ??? - "Boost Your Items Visibility" ......

As if the confusion (expense) and hassle with "Good til Cancelled" is not enough, there is now a new little E-Bay invention to shake your wallet; it is called: "Sell It Faster" - Promoted Listings - Boost Your Items Visibility. It is a sliding chart ...

I can't list a plant (flower rhizome) in Australia, which multiple other sellers are listing

I have attempted to list my Canna Lilly rhizomes, which are sold by several other Australian eBay sellers, but I get an error from eBay telling me it's against Plants and Seeds policy and I can't list it.Why?I already sell other plants.In fact, I buy...

Funds on hold

When do you stop being a new seller on eBay,after your first sale,or 5 sales or is it one week one month, basically waiting 2 weeks for payment after customer already has there items is a **bleep**en joke

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful