Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! public liability

Hi, just wandering how many have public liability insurance for their ebay store, have tried to find out and was told I wouldn't get it because I sell to many bits and pieces any advice please Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage charged but not in final payment?

Hey, ok so I sold an item for $500, with an agreed postage cost of $65. The buyer made a single offer of $565 so I accepted. I went to invoice it out at $565 with $0 postage and it wouldnt let the buyer pay, saying postage cant be $0. I then adjusted...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! credit refund

Hi, I listed an item and it was bought. However after discussions with the buyer where they could not pay the shipping cost, he suggested to cancel the order. So we mutually agreed and cancelled the order I was charged and I requested for refund. My ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I cannot change the bank details on ebay

Hello, I want to change my bank details but I am unable to as I do not have the details of the bank account listed on ebay account as it was taken off, I cant add a new account until I have the details of my old account and I am waiting to get paid, ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling fees

Hi hoping someone can help me out please. I’m still very new to selling items on eBay but I recently sold an item that was listed for $250 but only received $214 can anyone explain why this maybe the case? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller co-funded voucher

I have had a deduction from earning with the label seller-co-funded voucher. What is this? I certainly did not issue a voucher. At $126 it is not insignificant.David

Seller bank account

I am registered with eBay as a buyer only.I wish to register as a personal seller.My full name could be Frank Henry Jones (not of course).I have a transaction bank account (inc. cheque facility) under the name F H JONES.I have a MasterCard account I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment hold / item delivered over a month ago

Hi group I'm having no luck once again and have found no help with an item I sold close to 2 months ago . I provided tracking and It's been delivered and I'm.still waiting to be paid. I've sold about 10items and have had no issues with buyers or deli...

authentication

, i have sold burberry bag and it was suppose to be authenticated. However, when i tried to print shipping label i was given only the buyer address and i posted the bag to the buyer. I hve contacted the buyer prior to posting the bag explaining the a...

Payments

I sold something last November and haven’t been paid by ebay. EBay paid into my savings account however they can’t pay into a savings account. I’ve given them the info from my bank saying it hasn’t been received but they still haven’t paid me and my ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I left harsh feedback for a buyer who I felt had left me malicious negative feedback, can I edit it?

I left a buyer feedback detailing how I thought they were trying to scam me & advising other sellers to report the buyer if they had a similar experience. The buyer had left me negative feedback a month earlier & had ignored attempts to discuss the s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful