Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

payment from ebay

I just sold an item for $10 and ebay is taking 40% or just under $4 fromthat sale leaving me $6 only. Is that evreyone elses' experience?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can’t list

What does it mean when I try and list and you say we are having some encounters our end? Please try again later

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay will not pay me or tell me why

Ebay have put an item on hold for almost a month now with no explanation, they refuse to talk to me and for all intents are uncontactable, I was supposed to get an update on 11/11/2023 but they have gone very quiet. Trying to contact an agent is impo...

Sales down on EBAY Australia

What is going on? I have felt a dramatic drop in sales and interest on ebay.I can only think of two contributing factors:1) ebay's compulsory rollout in March 2021 to direct payments for small sellers (like myself) without a store meant an actual INC...

• 42 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Postage payment after a sale

On my recent sale, I organised the shipping label through eBay. The buyer evidently paid $18.50. I cannot see the transaction anywhere. Is that handled internally between ebay and AusPost? Or am I going to be charged on my credit card? If this is the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GST

Can someone please explain why Ebay shows a price for an item which doesn't include GST. I often receive offers that look inviting but when I go to check-out Ebay then shows a different price which is then inclusive of GST.Ebay is able to readily con...

Resolved! Extended time away?

I'm going to be away for almost 3 months - has anyone paused their store for 30 days, then done so again? I don't want to take all my listings down and relist - far too much work appreciate any advice

Authentication Process

I was totally taken by surprise that ebay enforces an authentication process for a pair of shoes I sold recently before payment is released. My understanding is ebay open your parcel, check the contents and then send to the buyer. Seems the process i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel Order

Hey there, I sold an item in late September and contacted buyer after a couple of weeks. No payment has been received and trying to cancel but is beyond 30 days. Any advice on how I can cancel without incurring fees?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling masks

I am unable to sell face masks on eBay, why ?? Has anyone else encountered this issue ??Thanks in advance

Getting paid

I recently sold an item. I got a notification saying I need to upload documents to prove my identity, which I have done and it’s still saying my account is locked as you need to verify information. Can anyone help with this? thanks

Un mark as paid

How can I un mark something as paid I accidentally hit the button to say that I have received payment when in fact I have not!?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful