Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

$1 item including postage?

Hi there, I am new to eBay selling. I was just doing some research lately and notice a few low-cost items that are selling for $1 including postage within Australia. How is that even possible without making a loss since the cheapest postage Australia...

Not getting "item sold" emails - anyone else?

Started last night. I'm not getting the "your item sold!" emails all of a sudden (but I am still getting the PayPal payment emails). Is anyone else having this issue, or has anyone had this issue in the past (and if so, how did you fix it)? I was tin...

Resolved! Why can't I archive my items sold on the same page where the order is showing. So annoying.

This platform drives me insane. Why can't I archive my items sold from the same page where the order shows. Instead I have to go to the main hub (or something) and get all my incoived out and look for the name of the customer via their user name beca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sell similar or Relist from Unsold?

I currently have a lot of items sitting in Unsold, and this weekend ebay is offering free listings. Do I choose to use Sell Similar or Relist - and why is one choice better?

Resolved! landscape postage label printing

I would like to print postage labels landscape so that I can fit two on an A4 sheet. I used to be able to do this and the label stayed the same size as if it was printed in portrait orientation. I have tried everything I can think of. If I choose Lan...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

concept of paying to promote your listing

Hi guys – what do you think about the concept of ‘promoting your listing’? That is paying a percentage of FVF for extra promotion. I’ve only recently been invited to do this. Is this something new? Or just something I’ve recently ‘qualified’ for? [I’...

Selling Promotions

Hi wondering if someone could help me get some insight. I haven’t received any selling promotions since December last year (2018). I would get the $1 weekends every weekend plus I would get most of the other selling promotions but since the new year ...

Resolved! Holiday Mode

I am going overseas for a couple of weeks in a weeks time. I have tried to arrange my auctions so that they end a few days before I go, however it is possible that I may have miscalculated. Is there any way in which I can a) suspend my auctions, or b...

10 % increase in ebay fees, is this just the start ?

Just got this message from ebay. They have announced 10% + fee increases for sellers of automotive parts. I wonder if this is the start of another round of fee hikes across the board ?__________________________________________________________________...