Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item returned broken.

Hello everyone I thought I will ask for a little adivise from more experienced members. I have sold an item, then the buyer returned item back, broken with missing peaces. It looks like the buyer intentionally broke it and did not even care to put al...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pretty certain I'm being scammed with Nigerian shipping request...

Hey guys, Just wanted your thoughts on this. For context, firstly, I'm not a professional ebayer. Recently made myself clean out all the things I've been hoarding and threw some low to moderately high priced items to recoup some cash One of my listin...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data feeds

Hi guys, anyone here know much about data feeds (from a wholesaler) and setting them up ect? Cheers

Seller feedback for unpaid item case

As a seller I am aware that I may not leave a(red)negative feedback to a buyer for an unpaid item case. What statement can I write on a(green)positive feedback that makes the community aware of a non-paying member that is allowed by ebay?

Sooooo slow and clunky page loading

For the last couple of weeks ebays pages have been VERY clunky and slow loading . All other (non ebay) pages I go to load fine ....just my ebay pages. Anyone else getting this? I have cleared cookies and history etc but no difference. I notice in the...

• 28 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Blocked buyer still able to make contact

I thought the default was that a blocked buyer was unable to contact a seller.I have a buyer who is still making contact even though they are on my blocked list (they do not have any transactions with me)Have I missed a step somewhere?

eBay postage estimates

Does anyone know how I contact eBay without getting the run-around of FAQ's please - downeyas

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

freight issues after listing

I listed an item for sale , weight 12 kg , 69cm x 35cm x 36cm , my courier quoted me $ 30 maximum freight to any major city. It sold to a Perth buyer after 3 months on ebay but my courier (E-Go ) is now quoting $ 140 freight from Sydney to Perth. Aus...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

missing parcels

Has anyone else had letterpost parcels go missing since easter?I have had 4 go missing and I have not had any parcels go missing for 12 months prior to this, they are low priced items not worth insuring............................

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing products from my WP website to eBay

Hi, I'm trying to list products from my WP website to eBay using WP-Lister Lite for eBay but it keeps saying that the returns policy is incorrect. I have tried every policy available and still I keep getting this response; I have called both eBay & L...

partial refund

How to I send an agreed upon partial refund to a buyer?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Removal of Items.

Yesterday I noticed an Item saying it only had 3hrs left on it. Today ive come back and its back up with more hours. Why is this occuring. As I no longer want to sell DVDsAlso how can I clear the Items off if thats possible to do.