Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Printing eBay Shipping label

Hi, Does anyone know how to bring up an eBay shipping label again for printing if not saved? I mistakely closed the print page before saving or printing it and now do not seem to be able to go back into print again. It seems my only option is to canc...

Resolved! Click and collect -opt out

Hello everybody, i know this has been mentioned before, but how do you opt out of click and collect?Sorry i just could not find how to opt out.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheapest postage options .... what are they

This post is looking for advice what i have found so far, as my packages vary in size and weight, is ebay satchels bought through ebay and printing postage labels has been my cheapest option. though I have some items that are small and can be put in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post Overseas Services

It seems eBay didn't get the memo regarding AP's revamp to their services. The only relevant selections available are Sea Mail and Express Courier. Apparently it will take a few weeks to update. Don't really cut the mustard in my book. Is it worthwhi...

Please Check Your PayPal Running Balances

In the last 24 hours, I - and several other sellers - have discovered funds are not being added or tallied correctly after payments were received. As far as I can see (so far, anyway), my account is "only" missing $10.38, others are missing similar a...

Resolved! bank deposit payment.... buyers cannot find details, automatically linked to paypal even on pickup

grr ebay are annoying me again.... I prefer bank deposit payment due to paypals fees and thats what I say in my listings. also if someone is picking up, coming to pick up anyway I prefer cash.... a preference I know I can't say must.However I've had ...

Calculated international postage (new pricing)

Hey guys, so Australia Post has just changed their international shipping prices/methods on Click and Send. Does anyone know if or when they will implement it onto eBay? Because my international shipping costs on eBay are set to calculated (depending...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheaper Postage option for letters?

Hey guys. 95% of my items ship as normal letters with a $1 stamp. I was starting to wonder if there was an option somewhere to make some savings on the postage cost. Cheaper stamps for bulk purchase perhaps? Figured I would ask all the people here in...

Gumtree vistor counter ?

Hi just listed my first Gumtree listing, because it is a vehicle and is free on Gumtree, so wondering if Gumtree has a views/watchers counterfeature as per Ebay. Cheers

What does ebay really want you to sell

Has any body really worked this one out. Collectables seem to get free auctions. I rather thought that they wanted new items for sale on here. Is it what ebay wants or what the buyers want.Scratching head with this one, probably others are as well.

$3.00 fee cap

Hi any one get this promo pay max $3.00 for fashion items can't quite work it out

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful