Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can't enter Australia Post tracking details

I accidentally printed a Sendle label for an item I need to ship. I had meant to send the item via Australia Post instead. I cancelled the Sendle label successfully, but now I can't enter the Australia Post tracking information. When I look up the or...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Voided postage not refunded

In early December 2020 I created a postage label for $20.68, realised I had mucked it up, voided it & created another label for $17.75 & posted the item. When I voided the first label I was told it would be refunded within 2 weeks.. It has never been...

Australia post not cleaning out red box.

Just thought I would put this up. Hubby actually read this in the UK Daily News.A red post box had not been cleaned out for 5 months. In Beachworth, Vic. Box on Juntion Rd.If any sellers had posted in this box, maybe that's why parcels can go missing...

Can't find where to add P&H

The option to add p&h seems to have disappeared. Has anyone else found this? Or does anyone have a solution? TIA.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to post perfume

Hi ebay satchel has a signature requirement for travel by air.I have been told you can post perfume by road how do you do this through Aust Post ? cheers

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending perfume within Australia

Hi browsing through perfume sales on ebay and confused because postage was with Aust post satchels and some smaller items were in a letter. I was under the impression that perfume was a prohibited substance .I checked the Aust Post website and it doe...

Resolved! Paypal Scam transaction

PSA - Posting this on a few places as it's a new scam attempt I got this morning: Whatever you do - DO NOT call the number in the note - it is the scammers phone number

Receiving payment from ebay

Is anyone else also experiencing delays receiving payment from ebay that was processed on 31 December 2022 or 1 January 2023?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay App - Can you have more than one account linked?

I have the eBay App for my main account and have never really needed the App for my other account. I am wondering if you can have more than one account linked in the App or how other sellers manage when they have 2+ accounts with the App? Primarily I...

Cabin for sale

eBay has cabins for sale with an advertised price of $19500. and the internal fit out is shown with photo graphs.The cabin showed is 8mX 4m. I have attempted to purchase the Item but the suppliers response is indicating, they do not want to sell the ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Higher level of non payments

ive been selling on and off this past 4 years and have this past 4 months started selling about 15 items aweek, resently it has been comming to my attention customers are simply not paying for there goods. I have just this week 4 non payments i have ...

• 19 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Managed Payments - Business Entity is a Trust

Just wondering if anyone else has a business entity as a Trust , our Ebay business account was required to register for managed payments however at the start of the registration it says PLEASE NOTE: if your business entity is a trust, partnership, co...

Ebay Plus No good for Sellers.I joined Ebay plus but all items that qualify for ebayplus stil do not

Ebay Plus No good for Sellers.I joined eBay plus 2 months ago -all items that qualify for ebay plus still do not come up up with ebay badge .I have contacted eBay many times and they say there s nothing wrong with my listings and the problem will be ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful