Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Improve on the SEARCH on here please!

eBay you greatly need to improve your search on here! You have items listed for sale in category's they should NOT be listed in such as garden solar powered lights listed in the same place as solar powered security camera's. The categorizing of items...

Resolved! Ebay CS Survey Request -- But No Contact with them

I have received one of those invitations to complete a survey after having been in contact with Customer Support on a specific date 2-days ago. You know the ones. Except -- I have had no contact at all with CS for ages on any matter. Certainly not in...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay estimated delivery times.

Just sent off an item purchased last night, Express Post as requested and was advised by Aust Post that delivery would be 5 days because the recipient is outside of the Express network - this is apparantly faster than normal delivery, but obviously n...

Australia Post scam email

Just saw a memo at work about a hoax email from Australia Post claiming they have an undelivered parcel. They request to print a label via the link provided that you take to collect your parcel. Clicking the link installs the latest Cryptolocker viru...

Return request. advice please?

I had a return request opened last week, the buyer was wanting to return a top, claiming excessive tearing in the sleeves. I've missed a few things over the past year selling, but I find it hard to believe I missed tearing in the sleeves as serious a...

Unlimited Selling Limit

is it 90 days before it becomes unlimited?? as ive sold stuff in the past, but only recently got back into the swing of things. My friend who has barely sold anything has unlimited selling.. no qty on total value, yet im still stuck at 5,000.. runnin...

ebay has different rules for everyone

Get this, I started talking about a transaction I was having a problem with on this discussion board.The member I had a problem with has the words : If the successful bidder is within Australia they may ONLY pay with Australia Post money order or dir...

Combining shipping

Hi, What does everyone else do regarding getting around PayPal seller protection for combined shipping? I usually make a call on each case by looking at feedback etc... and have in most cases combined, either through lack of knowledge earlier on in m...

How do you access sales transactions?

Dear Ebayers,Every day I download my recent sales history to extract customer addresses for postage purposes. I use a tool in the File Management centre which does a bulk export to an excel file. The problem is this tool is highly unpredictable. Some...