Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

can't find automatic re-listing option

When I create my item - I thought I would be able to set it to relist automatically - I read the ebay notes Click Sell at the top of most eBay pages.Create your listing by describing the item, setting a price and selecting postage options.On the Revi...

RSS Feeds

Hi all, Just looking for some comments from sellers on the impact RSS feeds have had for them, weather you find it beneficial or It's just there so why not etc. Cheers

unpaid item

a person bought my item last saturday and still has not paid , i sent a message and they said they are very busy with a new home? but on looking at their feedback nearly all the feedback says rthe same that they bid and didnt pay what should i do now...

Problems with loading shipping labels page

Is anyone having problems loading the 'print address labels or invoices page'. I have tried to print address labels and its coming up as a blank page. I cleared cookies but still no luck.

Posted item not received

Hi i posted an item and 2 days later receved positive feedback.now 2 weeks later buyer says the item was not receved and says she posted the feedback for the wrong item.i dont have the tracking anymore as i thought everything was fine.what should i d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why postage does not include cost of packaging

When eBay and Australia Post have recently increased their charges and eBay and Paypal commissions now cover total sale price including postage cost, the sellers margin for low value items is eroded significantly. When eBay and Australia Post charge ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback on listing

I have noticed a number of listings showing their recent feedback on their listings. Does anyone know how it is done.

Can you see my Store?

I've done this before without any trouble but it doesn't seem to be working now. I put my store on holiday about half an hour ago, i.e. holiday settings ON, hide & block purchases CHECKED, display return date, etc. However, I can view my store as usu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Question re Make an Offer

Thanks in advance for your help fellow Ebayers! If you set the auto accept and auto decline features on mkae an offer, do you still get a notification when an offer is made? I know you would get an item sold message if it is accepted, but do you get ...