buyer said could not get funds and now has puuled out

interior-1
Community Member

I had car on classified ad with best offer and buyer put offer in and i accepted he has now said sorry but he cant get finance and wont be buying.

i want to re list car today again but when I went to report it as a non payment problem so I can get my fees back it states I need to wait till the 11th to give buyer time to pay, buyer has said he not paying so can I re list car now and still put case in on the 11th Feb?

I dont want to waste 3 days of not re advertising.

your help is appreciated  🙂

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: buyer said could not get funds and now has puuled out

You've stated that you've advertised your car elsewhere which is a bad idea so don't expect many people to become interested in it.

TCT
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

I have never used the eBay classifieds to sell, but would imagine that it is like advertising in the newspaper; if it does not sell too bad.  I would expect the charge to be for inserting the ad.  Did you also pay FVF?

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

"I have never used the eBay classifieds to sell, but would imagine that it is like advertising in the newspaper; if it does not sell too bad"

Classified Ads are just like advertising in the newspaper

but In Classified Ads with Best offer , the seller accepts the offer through eBay and it's treated like a normal transaction.  Feedback can be left, Unpaid Item Cases / Cancel  Transaction cases can be opened etc.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply