eBay's massive 15% off every item this Sunday 22/6

Looks like a very big promotion is coming up for eBay. 15% off (some select accounts will have 25%) off an eBay purchase upto a maximum discount of $100

Hopefully this is good news for both buyers and sellers

Info, T&C's at http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Sunday

Message 1 of 85
Latest reply
84 REPLIES 84

so can you buy from the same seller several items to total the min of $50 + post... its says one transaction..... and does ebay pay that %?(as in the seller doesn't forfeit?)

Message 11 of 85
Latest reply

seller doesn't forfeit

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 12 of 85
Latest reply

but I  did wonder if it included post now with the new structure etc

Message 13 of 85
Latest reply

H'mmm, I think I prefer you as a Martian.  That new one would send me battier than I already am!!!

And back to the promotion, the last time I had a discount 'voucher', a couple of things went haywire, and when I rang PayPal to straighten it out - PayPal said that eBay hadn't advised them the promotion was taking place.  Gave me a credit in good faith.

Message 14 of 85
Latest reply

12. Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address

Message 15 of 85
Latest reply

So we are altready running a 15% reduction sale across all our own listings.

Would this mean that ebay will take a further 15% of that already discounted price?

Message 16 of 85
Latest reply

Both eBay and PayPal accounts were active, and up to date at the time - no changes from my end.  The problem was as stated in my post above.

Message 17 of 85
Latest reply

@clarry100 wrote:

So we are altready running a 15% reduction sale across all our own listings.

Would this mean that ebay will take a further 15% of that already discounted price?

Yes Clarry, that's exactly what it means. The current discount on your listings is completely separate from that being offered by ebay next Sunday, and whereas you wear the cost of your own discount, ebay wears the cost of theirs so it will cost you nothing extra.

Message 18 of 85
Latest reply

OK, I have narrowed my wish list down to three things i want to buy on Sunday (still can't decide which one)

But I am a bit nervous as I still cannot find a redemption code.

I don't have the little drop down box like when I received a $5 off coupon ages ago (the redemption code was displayed on this) I just have the banner (well a little red stripe that i would have missed/glazed over if it weren't for this thread - so thanks) which links to the page posted in the link above - but no redemption code anywhere...

Soooo, a bit nervous as the items I am considering are not ones i was going to buy this week, and am only making room in the budget because of this discount offer.

Anyone know anything definitive?

Is it automatically applied?

Is it like Dave says and it will appear once I commit?

Message 19 of 85
Latest reply

http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Sunday

Open the little red banner, and go to T&C

Message 20 of 85
Latest reply